Best games that don't have a trophy list

• 3 weeks later...

Resistance: Fall of Man - Would love to have the plat for that alongside 2 and 3, and it was also the best of the trilogy in my opinion.

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction - Great game, would happily replay it for trophies.

Folklore - Underrated game with some pretty unique systems, trophies could convince more people to try it out too.

The Darkness - Same as above.

Condemned 2: Bloodshot - Ending kinda sucks but the rest of the game is honestly very good, also underrated.

Heavenly Sword - Pretty clunky but has a lot of heart, plus it was one of the very first PS3 games that showed off what the console was capable of.

Also Devil May Cry 4, Valkyria Chronicles and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, but all three of those have PS4 versions with trophies now.

Edited by Seasonreaper
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/31/2019 at 6:31 PM, crauuecrauue said:

oA7BQWu.png

On a related note, it took me way too long to find the following game through google search. It’s not listed on English or Japanese Wikipedia for SCE/SIE games, or on moby games. But I remember downloading the demo and I know the full thing doesn’t have trophies:

oIi4T1w.jpg

It's not even listed here. Can't even see what you uploaded. 

The only game I haven't seen mentioned yet is Splinter Cell Double Agent. Pretty much the reason I got a PS3. I spent countless hours on the multiplayer. 

I wish they added trophies and also ported over Conviction as it was an Xbox exclusive ?

While many games have been mentioned here, there are still some more

Persona 3 FES: It did actually have a physical release on the PS3, but no trophies. Probably because the game is too old.

Topspin 3: My favourite Topspin game.

Formula 1 Championship Edition: Probably only for the nostalgia

There was some Lego batman game I owned which doesn't have trophies, but don't know which one

Baja: Edge of Control: It was remastered, but the PS3 version doesn't have trophies

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 1:45 AM, SuchRemorse said:
On 1/31/2019 at 5:31 PM, crauuecrauue said:

oA7BQWu.png

On a related note, it took me way too long to find the following game through google search. It’s not listed on English or Japanese Wikipedia for SCE/SIE games, or on moby games. But I remember downloading the demo and I know the full thing doesn’t have trophies:

oIi4T1w.jpg

It's not even listed here. Can't even see what you uploaded. 

The first game is Locoroco Cocoreccho!, and the second is a Japanese application called dress, obviously. I think it's a digital fashion magazine that displayed clothing from certain brands, as well as create your own. The software came out in 2009 and operated for two years.

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP9000-NPJA00037_00-0000000000000000

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lego Batman, I have the second and third platinum, would be nice to complete the trilogy.

It has been the only game I've bought without trophy support and a game I haven't played as it didn't have trophy support, doing the 100% without a platinum didn't sit well with me, mainly as I had other lego titles with the platinum and had to do them to 100% for the platinum.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

- Assassin's Creed

- CoD4: MW (Xbox version had achievements btw. why TF did they never patch them on PS3?)

- Dark Sector (actually bought this after playing Warframe on PC and later PS4, because I wanted to know the original story. Had to import it, because it is restricted in Germany due to extreme graphic execution animations)

- Devil May Cry 4

- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (best virtual Hogwarts so far)

- Heavenly Sword

- Motorstorm

- Resistance FOM (PS5 Remaster Trilogy pls)

- Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Edited by Maewerl_1992

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s been mentioned already but definitely TES Oblivion, after a long break from gaming during the ps2 generation, I played it on my dad’s X ? 360 and got all the achievements on 3 different users over a space of 4-6 months (yeah I know the achievements were super easy)

I still got the game despite no trophies but that would have the icing on the cake if they had trophies for that final re-release.