PhantomFear94

5 Worst Games You've Ever Played for Trophies (or Achievements)

107 posts in this topic

On 24/04/2019 at 11:24 AM, Last-_-Judgment said:

This is probably the most shameful list i've seen. Why do you only do the easiest platinums of all time, ones that you don't even like and are just bought for trophies? This is when trophy hunting is done wrong im afraid.

Yeah those games are the cancer of gaming

On 21-4-2019 at 2:17 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

Diablo 3 I need to figure out if the game is hard because I play offline or what, it's quite a boring grind regardless.

It's not hard to do offline but it does require a lot of grinding, the 500 bounty throphy was the worst in my opinion 

1.) The Girl and the Robot. You look at the trophy list, and see that it's very straightforward, for the most part, but Lord almighty, the more I read about it, the more I feel I (and the poor souls who kickstarted this game) got royally screwed.

• We can talk about the poor graphics, stiff animations, poor character modelling and the worst draw distances you can find in this modern day of gaming.
  • We can talk about lack of direction, instruction, and ridiculous difficulty spikes, including a final boss that is 100% dependent on luck.
  • We can talk about how it's the same damn thing as every other "story-driven" game that has no narration, no dialogue, sappy music with vocal gibberish that always tries to sound mysterious.
  • We can even talk about how the game ends on the most extreme cliffhanger possible in any narrative; the "did they die?" one.

But I won't, because all those could be chalked up to low funds and a tight deadline, and like I said, I will respect those that at least attempt to get their vision out there.

What I WILL draw attention to, is that stinger that this was only Act One. The whole time, I had NO idea I wasn't even playing a complete experience, and the game is not advertised like this in ANY way whatsoever. Just, read this thread to witness the devs unwillingness to take any responsibility.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/270070/discussions/0/350541595110403284/

If the ending to me was the 1st giant middle finger, their response in the forums below was the 2nd one. What could've been a simple trophy collecting playthrough was ruined by all these other problems

2.) River City Super Sports Challenge. For those unfamiliar, this is a sort of spin off of the River City Ransom games and..... it sucks. Bad. The fighting controls do NOT register well applied to sporting events. All the jumping, running, swimming and other acts of athleticism come off as awkward and stiff, and if you are a trophy hunter, the requirements are so vague and unclear, not helped by the fact that there is no chapter select feature, meaning you have to accomplish such tasks such as clearing Very Hard, near flawlessly, whilst performing every type of move imaginable with an under-leveled character. Why under-leveled? BECAUSE, every time you start a new Story mode, you have to create A NEW CHARACTER EVERY TIME. The game forbids you from carrying over characters from previous playthroughs.

So yeah, game sucks.

3.) Rapala Pro Bass Fishing

4.) Trivial Pursuit

5.) Soul Sacrifice

Honestly, Im just trying to get to 5 here. I mean, my experiences with the games listed above sucked, and they were in the pursuit of trophies, but I think there's also the fact that I just don't care for the genres themselves. I guess with alot of the trophies I've managed to get for games I hate, it was fairly easy to just forget about them.

Hannah Montana the Movie 

Little Adventure on the prairie 

Orc Slayer

Rambo the video game 

Rogue Warrior

Edited by adam-1996_911

Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space

Mecho Tales

Energy Balance

The Little Acre

Kitten Squad (F2P game made by PETA 😂)

On 2019. március 25. at 2:53 PM, Startyde said:

Noone played Magus? Lucky.

I didn't hate it, because I had to laugh so much during the whole thing... The dialogue, the way you spam the spells, I'm not joking, I genuinely enjoyed the hilarity of it.

Whitetail Challenge

Deep Black

Bloodbath

Magus

Kick-ass 2

Edited by ahmedelebiary