PSPlus September 2019

Sora9427

now more folks can get Darksiders III, the improvements made after release made a big difference. Depending on skill the Plat in DS3 can be anywhere from a 3-5.

Thinking about it Darksider 3 might be free to help promote Genesis, which is due out soon.

I have not played Arkham Knight so I guess this is my chance.

Edited by Void

nah/10

Not bad games, but not my cup of coffee. So, I will not renew my membership this month. Maybe the next when the games for october are revelead and that way, add these games to my library as well.

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Apparently, the DLC was released this year for free: https://store.playstation.com/en-sk/product/EP1018-CUSA00135_00-DLCSCARECROW0000

I just found this out.

So basically this free PS+ game + free Scarecrow DLC + paid Season Pass should allow for 100%.

This was previously only possible with pre-order or digital Premium Edition.

Yo thanks for this link. It’s still free on the PSN. Grabbed that one quick!! 

Awesome games, one of the better months this year. However, I'm not a big fan of the trend offering base games where tons of dlcs exist. It would be great if the dlcs and season passes be on sale. And by sale I mean proper sale. Season passes even on sale are still ridiculously overpriced, almost at the same price as the goty versions of the game. I'm not paying $15 for a lousy season pass when the base game + season pass pack goes for $20.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

Awesome games, one of the better months this year. However, I'm not a big fan of the trend offering base games where tons of dlcs exist. It would be great if the dlcs and season passes be on sale. And by sale I mean proper sale. Season passes even on sale are still ridiculously overpriced, almost at the same price as the goty versions of the game. I'm not paying $15 for a lousy season pass when the base game + season pass pack goes for $20.

Most AAA games have season passes.  Just a reality.  And while this game is 4 years old now, I would much rather get this (without DLC) than the parade of indie shovelware we used to get.

• Like 2

Two really good games this month.  Both were day one purchases for me, but excited for anyone that hasn't had a chance to play either.  Both are the third installments of two great franchises (not counting Arkham Origins).

Trophy-wise, fairly easy platinums.  There are a few DLC trophies for Batman that I could never get due to the difficulty and myself not willing to put in the time to achieve them.

Happy hunting everyone!

Glad I held off on buying Darksiders 3 on all those sales. I was really happy when it was announced as I love the Darksiders series. Have 1+2 both on Ps3 and Ps4. Only thing that held me back on 3 was the difficulty curve. But now that its part of Sept plus. Sweeeeeet!!

be forewarned folks who go for 100% in their games. Arkham Knight's :silver: The Curtain Falls is worth taking a look at to weigh whether or not you can do it. The freeflow stuff in the Arkham Games is always a little bit annoying to do, and Knight's hardest freeflow stuff is a little intense. Watch videos and see how you feel about it

27 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

What a shit month, probably the worst this year. Batman is a kids games followed by irrelevant game.

Yes, I am sure that is what got Batman the Mature rating.  No interest in any of the Darksiders series either but they keep pawning those off on us.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

For some reason I thought Arkham Knight had been on + before, but appears I was mistaken.  So great!  I'm interested in both games, but especially that one!  I just need to play City first...

I agree with some others in this thread, after 2+ years of mostly crap and indies (also mostly crap), it's really nice that we're getting some larger scale, good quality, AAA games.  I'm not always interested in them, and some I already played, but the quality is the important thing for me.  There's some decent indies out there, but I'd take a solid 40 hour AAA game over a 2 hour indie mess any day.  Even the good indies just aren't as interesting to me as the bigger titles (well, the ones that are made well).  So hopefully this trend continues.

• Like 1

Very skippable month for me. The one Batman game I have zero interest in due to it being the worst one by far that also committed atrocious actions against its early buyers when it released, and Darksiders 3, the third game of a series I really know nothing about and don't really want to know much about from what a quick search told me. Add in the fact that you have to fork over more cash anyway because both games have DLC that aren't included, and I am definitely out for this month.