Death Stranding Reviews

Ghost

Will you be picking up Death Stranding on release?  

600 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be picking up Death Stranding on release?

• Yes
    • No
    • Later on
    • Will get it on PC

2 hours ago, STARLOVE said:

People in this topic: Reviews mean nothing
Also people in this topic: IgN GaVe iT a 6.8 oMg REEeeeE

I can dig the sort of artsy, story driven games. I'll end up buying it at some stage. Just the amount of cringe Kojima fanboys is so annoying. I'll be the first to say I absolutely loved the Metal Gear Solid franchise, but people acting like Kojima was the only one to make that game happen. This game is more Kojima than MGS and it's ranked lower. Now people say it's because it isn't for everyone. Every game isn't for everyone. You can make a game with a good story and good gameplay and it will be universally loved with this exceptions here and there. But I personally feel like a lot of reviews are favoritism for Kojima himself, rather than the opposite. 

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 1

So yeah, it's a polarising game. Some people will love it and others will hate it which is all the more reason I want to play it for myself and come to my own conclusions. I love Kojima's previous games, so at the very least, I know it'll be an experience worth having. It's something different.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I actually agree with the score IGN gave it and even though the Stevivor score of 3.5/10 is too low I agree with every word he uses in his conclusion. I'd give it a 6/10 while being generous.

Can you provide any info about the trophy list?

Won't be getting it on release simply because stuff Kojima creates ain't my cup of tea. 

As for reviews... Usually reviewers are the guys who press the power off button when they see "press any key to continue" message so yeah... While their articles are funny, not the best way to form an opinion on a game(remember cuphead reviewer gameplay fest) 

• Like 2

From where I am, am not touching this game as I hate kojima games but that is me. I saw gameplay and to me it is just walk here pick up boxes and go there and so on, someone should mod in the pizza time music to play while you do this as to me it is boring looking, plus the overly long cutscenes is another stopping point for me. Also I have to ask you all, if Kojima was not making this game and it was someone else and you didn't know them and it is the same game would you care about this game? I mean last time I checked being a mule for fetch quests and some random crazy story on a game was put down so hard no one could care, looking at you fallout 4 and ghost recon breakpoint and wildlands.

15 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Imagine caring this much about reviews.

oKcnOkK.jpg

Who ever this is clearing a blind fool, as this year alone we got borderlands 3 and outer worlds plus the classic ghostbusters game as well this was a weak year but let's all agree that Kojima won't save nothing other than save himself a trip on a first class plane or something after he is done selling this game as he needs to please his fanboys or not this is becoming a cult at this point after all.

Edited by KANERKB