Ps Plus September 2020

Sailar91

I'm not sure how any of us can't be happy with what they're offering, after all Sony's September PS+ e-mail will excitedly tell us we're getting £60.00 - £80.00 worth of free games.

Seriously though, it's not very often I'll say anything negative about the games given, after all you can't suit everybody, but reading that these are on PS Now is unimpressive to say the least.

EDIT: Had the e-mail, apparently they are worth £40.98, personally I'd move the decimal point a notch to the left.

Edited by FawltyPowers
  • Like 1

To clarify on something: Vanilla SFV is the Champion Edition as far as updates go. You'll have the up-to-date modes, UI, balance, mechanics, thumbnail on your PS4 dashboard, etc. It just doesn't contain the DLC characters, stages, and costumes (I do think the CE pack is well worth it if you enjoy the game!). I'm saying this so people aren't confused come Tuesday, and complaining that they have the CE, but none of the DLC. Vanilla SFV technically doesn't exist anymore. There's CE with DLC and without DLC. We're getting the one without DLC it appears.

The playerbase as a whole is united, so it's not segmented like SF4 was where players were left behind unless they purchased an update or the entire game over again (plus PS4/PC crossplay). And for what it's worth, the game is well-balanced, so no P2W DLC characters like Leory pretty much was for Tekken 7. Base roster has really strong characters like Karin, Laura, Rashid, Cammy, etc.

• Like 1

it's crazy to me that Sony wants to sell PS Now subscriptions however they give away the games that appear on it all the time for ps plus.  Seems there is really only the need to own Ps plus, sure there are a lot more games on now but by owning now it sort of takes from the good value I get when I buy PS Plus on sale for 29.99.  So many games offered by plus would be completely useless if I already had access to them on Now.

• Like 1

Not my cup of tea this month either. I played PUBG years ago when it came out on PC and played about 1000h+ on it. No chance I'm touching this again on my basic ps4, will run badly I guess.

Not grinding this game any more. Since I'm not really into fighting games either, nothing for me this month sadly.

16 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

With the Arcade Edition upgrade they removed basically all ways of getting Fight Money (Story doesn't give FM, Survival doesn't give FM per completion). The only way of getting fight money now is by leveling up the characters, each level gives you 1000 FM. So you need 1000 level ups to get the million. With 40 chars (all dlc) it would mean level 25 with each character on average, without dlc its 16 chars so level 62 on average with each char. I play the game religiously and my main character is level 57, the second highest 33.

So you'd have to win like a bazilion ranked matches with each character to get level 62 with them and ... you won't be able to.

Then there's gold league.... as a newcomer you won't reach it easily, this is a trophy people ask me to do for them regularly, but even with the gold league, the million FM will break your neck.

Sorry for late question. But what stops Capcom for maybe nerf it even more with updates? 

Trophies aside i'm probably going to have to say that this is slightly better than the month (even though once again one of the games is also part of PlayStation Now) with Farming Simulator (which also just got confirmation of a DLC expansion) and City Skylines, but it's still fairly disappointing. Also skeptical about October's offering, especially if it's fairly cheap horror games that's already gone on sale numerous times, like Alien Isolation, Dying Light, Days Gone, and just about Medievil as well, with the first two being much more guilty, though. Resident Evil 3 would basically be a perfect offering for October.

Edited by EcoShifter

11 hours ago, Vergil said:

Sorry for late question. But what stops Capcom for maybe nerf it even more with updates? 

It reached a point where it can't be nerferd anymore lol

There is only one way left for Fight Money and if they removed this one as well they could just remove it as well at that point.

(There is also a bit fight money for weekly missions but it's basically spare change lol)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, FawltyPowers said:

I'm not sure how any of us can't be happy with what they're offering, after all Sony's September PS+ e-mail will excitedly tell us we're getting £60.00 - £80.00 worth of free games.

Seriously though, it's not very often I'll say anything negative about the games given, after all you can't suit everybody, but reading that these are on PS Now is unimpressive to say the least.

EDIT: Had the e-mail, apparently they are worth £40.98, personally I'd move the decimal point a notch to the left.

Looooool totally agree

Edited by FilooGaroo