Celebrate Milestone (800 place) + $20 PSN Code Giveaway

Stedde

4 hours ago, Stedde said:

I continue my journey with my bucket list goal (to become Top 100 in my country (Sweden)) and today I celebrate that I broke 800!

As I have done in the past, to celebrate this with a giving away with an possibility to win a $20 PSN Code!
Celebrate Milestone (900 place) + $20 PSN Code Giveaway
Celebrate Milestone (1 000 place) + $10 PSN Code Giveaway
Celebrate Milestone (1 100 place) + $10 PSN Code Giveaway

Celebrate Milestone (1 200 place) + $10 PSN Code Giveaway/Celebrate Milestone (1200 place) + $10 PSN Code Giveaway [Take 2]
Celebrate Milestone (1 300 place) + $10 PSN Code Giveaway    

This took me a 1 year. 😀

During 2023 my gaming session been a little up and down, but In autumn/winter I will pick up some speed I think.
However, I guess each 100 will be harder to get since the completion gets bigger the higher upp he ranks you get.

I almost forgot about this giveaway since I have been around 805 for a while, but the game that segmented me under 800 was the Platinum in Final Fantasy 16.
This was a real step up in the Final Fantasy serie from perspective based on the last couple of games I must say.

For the release of Final Fantasy 16 I bought 48 Cans Final Fantasy 16 Energy drink Ekion Elixir to drink willing getting the Platinum! 

spacer.png
So the question is, How many do I have left?

Add you answer in this thread and the one with the correct or closest answer wins!
If there are multiple people with the correct answer, I will add a tie-breaker question for those people!

Deadline to add your answer in is Thursday 11/30!

10 cans!