Post Your First Trophy

Aexuz

You can check on your profile at the bottom right of "Trophy Milestones"

Mine, it says was in Mirrors Edge, October 30th 2009. The trophy for finishing Chapter 2. I thought that was weird, since I should have gotten a few before that.

When I went to the trophy list I saw that I had some before but those had Missing Timestamps.

My first actual trophy should therefor be "Back On the Job" for completing the tutorial in Mirror´s Edge.

Which was you first? :popcorn:

• Like 4

Sadly I don't know what my very first trophy was (on my old _316 account) since my first 1000 or so doesn't have a timestamp. ? On my current account though (XIII), it's...

Lf22312.png

9Lb10fff.png

:bronze: The New Disgaea Anime 
Requirement: Watch the opening movie.
Please enjoy Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness!

It has both the words "Anime" & "Disgaea" in it, so that's enough for me to be quite happy with it. :P No to mention its image is a Prinny, dood! :D 

• Like 2

It predates the creation of my PSN ID so the timestamp is missing, but it's the trophy "Shocking Rescue"  that you get for ganking that goofy goober Victor Szasz in Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I was on a nostalgia kick playing some PSOne classics for a few days before I ever actually played a proper PS3 game with trophy support. I didn't really get the taste for trophy hunting until I got the KH 1.5 HD ReMIX, and it would take me nigh on a year to bag my first platinum from when I bought my PS3 in June of 2013.

• Like 1

The very first trophy I ever earned was on my first account, it was "A Rude Awakening" on Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time. That game was pretty cool and if I wasn't worried about the game freezing during a cutscene, I'd try to plat it again. :)

Sadly, that was the first account and I didn't really think much about trophy hunting back then so I only got one platinum on it.

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I was looking up just for fun when I earned my very first trophy and realized that this year is actually my 10th anniversary of trophy collecting.

My very first trophy was in February 2010 and it was "Learning is Fun" (Clear Tutorial Stage in Scenario Campaign) in Tekken 6. Can't believe that was actually more then a decade ago ?