Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 2 December 2017 at 10:53 AM, GhostBusters_23 said:

Ok advenced warfare 

dying reborn

minecraft s2 Fifa 16

and cleaned up a old game wanted weapons of fate on PS3. Which was my 300th platinum ???

next up for me to rise my completion rate splatterhouse 3 and resogun and maybe pew 2014 as its a grind I wanted to do kill zone to but the mp trophies are putting me right off, why can't games just do the story for the main trophy list and dlc packs for online it would make so much more sense then us hunters would get the both of best worlds. Anyhow happy new year everybody and I wish everybody here the best off luck on there trophy journey throughout 2018 ?

• Like 1

x1G6CNs.png

WV9JO2W.png

Platinum
Earn all trophies

Difficulty : 3/10

Enjoyment : 5.5/10

Resistance was one of my first PS3 games and I have good memories with this franchise so I told myself "why not play the PS Vita Resistance ?".

That's the reason I picked it today and finished it in less than 5 hours of gameplay but the game could be done way quicker.

The game was not as good as the two firsts Resistance but I enjoyed it more than Resistance 3. The game is obviously very short and quite easy but the gameplay is average at best, the graphics are not good and the story is the typical FPS story of the american hero that's going to save the world. So, all in all, a decent game but not for more than 5€. 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 4