Trophy Goals for 2018

Dr_Mayus

Hmmm, let's see...

• Reach a total of 220 platinums
  • Obtain 5 ultra rare platinums
  • Raise completion to 95%
  • Have fewer than 700 unearned trophies

I think these all sound doable, although I might have to push myself a bit with some of them. I suppose that's the whole point of making goals, though. I just hope I don't fail miserably. :P

• Like 3

Hmmm... no trophy goals atm for me... just want these to be done:

• FFIX Plat
  • Quest for Dungeon Plat (I only need Q for 0-Z :|)
  • Maintain 90%+ Completion rate I guess

This might also be considered as a goal - I will (try to) only buy physical games if it will have worth of $1=1 Hour gameplay. Digital sale is different story for sure though xD

Edited by JaM

2018 will mark my third year as a trophy hunter.  Over the last two years, I've accrued an insane backlog and really need to focus on burning through those games before picking up any new titles.  I exceeded all of my goals last year with the exception of a net backlog decrease.  My goals for 2018 are:

• Earn 36 platinum trophies (average 3 per month) [2016: 41, 2017: 76]
  • Earn three ultra rare platinum trophies [2016: 2, 2017: 4]
  • Increase PSN level from 31 to 40 [2016: 8->19, 2017: 19->31]
  • Net decrease for in-progress game backlog [started year at 42]
  • Net decrease for unplayed game backlog (excludes F2P, PS+, and Humble Bundle) [started year at 93]
  • Raise my game collection earned value (% progress * $ spent) to 70% [started year at 58.5%]
  • Raise my overall completion percentage to 85% [started year at 82.97%]
Edited by DrEvilGuapo
  • Like 1

I’d ideally like to plat DOAX3: Fortune and KH2 in 2018. I want to get those games finished up. DOAX3 because I only have money grind-y trophies left and KH2 because after over a decade of playing and replaying this title I’d like to finally 100% it!

Other than that I’ve no real goals. 

Edited by Vrisnem

My 2018 Trophy goals are as follows

1. Reach my 100th platinum (Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is currently my choice for it) 

2. Achieve a 65% completion rate 

3. Going forward leave no game below a C-Rank and clean up as much as possible as of 2nd January  2018

My main goal is to keep on top of games. I had a lot of unearned online trophies that I put off because I really didn't want to spend hours grinding something or trying to find a group to help. After a kick up my backside I finally tackled them all ? I managed to finish off all the online trophies for AC Black Flag, The Division, Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2 zombies, Payday 2 and MW3.

I have just started AC Brotherhood for PS4 then I am looking to complete the Uncharted series then Bioshock 2 to finish off that series since they have added a lot of games to PS4 that has had the online trophies removed.

My goal is to play as many games as possible :awesome:

On a serious side: 

- Get my Platinum #100

- Finish at least 20 PS3-Games on my backlog list

- Finish at least 40 Games in Total on my backlog list (which is like 70 games or something like that)

Well, empty most of my backlog of games I own and want to play (just look at my backloggery ?).

Really want to play the following games this year (besides the ones I have to finish):

- Life is Strange: Before the Storm

- Horizon Zero Dawn

- Final Fantasy XV

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations

- Watch Dogs

- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

As far as trophies are concerned:

- Reach at least 20/25 platinums

- Find  the inner strenght to start and finish The last of us multiplayer. The only game I dropped for a platinum in 2017.

- Currently 59 platinums and hope to get around 110 platinums end of the year

- keep my completion rate over 95%

- Hope to get Nioh 100%(currently struggling hard on this game)

I would like to clear most of my PS3 backlog so I can add games I haven't yet started. I'm trying to at least have 30 platinums by the end of the year and have an average completion above 75%. I'm also looking to avoid playing games simply for trophies as I find no enjoyment and think it's a waste of time.

Mine are as follows:-

• Reach 220 Platinums
  • Reach 10,000 trophies overall
  • Make The Last of Us Remastered my 200th Platinum
  • Finish off all the online stuff in Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) and Red Dead Redemption
  • Attack my PS3 and Vita backlog
  • Earn the Platinum trophy for Dead Rising 4 on Christmas Day as it's a Christmas/Holiday themed game ?
  • Like 1

Since I did 19 plats last year and that I wont have the same time available this year I'm settling for 10 new plats this year. Also aiming to earn at least some 700+ new trophies before the year is over. Might aswell also aim to get my completion up to 66% while doing all this. Do have a few games dragging it down

• Like 1

Just one goal really, which is increasing my plat count to 250. That doesn't seem like much of a goal seeing as I already had 230 by the end of last year, which by now is already at 235. Then again I intend to focus on mostly RPGs for this year, so a ton of time will be lost there.

Oops. I started another thread for this, because I didn't see this one.

In any case, my goals are the following:

1. Extend my trophy-a-day streak to 1000 days. I might continue from there, but 1000 is a good, round number to quit with.
  2. Get to 300 plats. I got 51 in 2015, 51 in 2016 and 50 in 2017, so if all goes according to plan, I should hit this around the end of 2018.

Platinum the newest God of War when it comes out so that I continue to have every God of War platinum possible.

Besides that, I don't really care about goals. I just want to enjoy the games I missed out on. And return to a few and finish them up. Mainly The Witcher 3, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0, among others.

These are my goals:

Goal --- Start of 2018 --- Current

50 Platinums ---  34 Platinums --- 48 Platinums (+14)
25 100%s on Games that Don't have a Platinum --- 10 100%s --- 22 100%s (+12) 
90.00% Completion --- 86.25% Completion ---  89.96% Completion (+3.71%)

Games to Platinum

Atelier Meruru Plus (91%)
Final Fantasy XII (100%)
Tales of Xillia 2 (42% --- Possible Plat #40)
Atelier Shallie Plus (0%)

Final Fantasy IX (100%) -- Plat Milestone #40
Persona 5 (0%)
Ni No Kuni 2 (100%)
Tales of Symphonia (0%)

DLC
Complete Tales of Zestiria DLC (100%)
Final Fantasy XV DLC Completion except Comrades pack

Edited by eigen-space
Updates, 6/13

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Games to Platinum

Atelier Meruru Plus (91%)
Final Fantasy XII (74%)
Tales of Xillia 2 (42% --- Possible Plat #40)
Atelier Shallie Plus (0%)

Final Fantasy IX (0% --- Possible Plat #50)
Persona 5 (0%)
Ni No Kuni 2 (0%)
Tales of Symphonia (0%)

Lots of JRPGs, nice!