PSNP Interviews: CjShai.

Wavergray

That was a good read @CjShai and yes UR plats are mostly overrated. I have 18 but only one of them I found hard and even then only 1 of the trophies did I actually find hard. Having talked to you in voice chats online I can fully agree you’re a prick however you’re an Aussie so that goes without saying :P of course it’s always good fun chatting to you. It’s good to see that you answered all questions thrown at you and good luck adopting a Korean PSN account child. 

• Like 1

Nice job with the interview Cj, hope you have a good 2018 both on and off the gaming streams.

Smart move not choosing a particular person to blowtorch, and as they say; why choose just one when you can have a big ole' weenie roast.

And I didn't mind Dying Reborn VR, a lot more eerie playing that way for sure. Maybe one day I'll be able to summon the courage to play more than five minutes of Resident Evil VR.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2018 at 7:06 AM, soultaker655 said:

( I don’t consider you a kid @fmfab lately some of your comments have been more on the nose than mine, just remind your parents it is not my influence)

I'm 18 this year! It can only get better or worse? ?

Edited by Ethan
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

That was a good read @CjShai and yes UR plats are mostly overrated. I have 18 but only one of them I found hard and even then only 1 of the trophies did I actually find hard. Having talked to you in voice chats online I can fully agree you’re a prick however you’re an Aussie so that goes without saying :P of course it’s always good fun chatting to you. It’s good to see that you answered all questions thrown at you and good luck adopting a Korean PSN account child. 

Thanks Film, I am not sure if the citizenship-gate saga got much play in NZ but when I saw that picture of Barnaby Joyce I couldn't stop laughing. Such a shame they let him back in so easily. Definitively the funniest NZ joke from an Aussie point of view in a long time ?

3 hours ago, Ethan said:

Lol. I'm 18 this year! It can only get better or worse? 1f61c.png

18 you say ?

• Like 1