Which trophy of yours has the least achievers

willmill97

1L54a724.png

Death of a Hero - Hero Must Die. Again

12 achievers - 9.09% rarity

This is mostly because the game has very few owners, only 132 owners.  The game is all right but some of the trophies are very RNG heavy and the game requires a minimum of 10 playthroughs for the plat.  It's a short game, but it gets a bit tedious by the end.

52 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I had never heard of this game, so I just looked it up and...

...it’s Marble Madness!1f64c.png

Right?

IT IS! My god, I had forgotten about Marble Madness. I played that on the Amiga back in the day... So much fun.

Road to Ballhalla also is HILARIOUS. Usual tinyBuild brand of humor.

• Like 1

Megaquarium

5Sc94cdc.png

Trader
Complete 5 trades

Has 45 achievers apparently. Probably doesn't help the game is pretty obscure and crashes every 10-15 minutes in the later levels, which has seemingly never been patched. Was pretty close to platinuming this but just got sick and tired of all the constant crashing and the game running at 2 frames per second even with fast forward on. Shame too, because it's a decent little tycoon style game otherwise.

I'm playing Port Royale 4 right now, and only 1 trophy from the platinum.

The game only has 79 owners, so I've earned plenty trophies with only 5-10 achievers despite it coming out last August.

The last one I got was

Parlay?

5 achievers

As I type this it is 5.06% rarity, but I think the calculations need updating and it's 6.33%. Ownership is low enough one earner can swing the balance by over 1%.

:bronze: Widow Maker

Kill 2.000 players

In Space We Brawl

0.79% rarity

52 of 6597

PS4 EU version

This was pretty easy as most other trophies too because i played 4 player matches just by myself :D spaceships fly around and shoot at each other. It is an ok game. The challenges were fun but mostly easy as they are rather tutorials really :D 

Sc65502.png

Inferior Species trophy - only 43 achievers out of 1261 owners. Trophy rarity is 3.41%.

Lowest amount of achievers for a Platinum I have is for the PS3 Fast and Furious game - 210 achievers out of 10,451 owners. Trophy rarity is 2.01%.

Edited by The_Kopite
Updated information

My rarest trophy is on Pang Adventures at 0.76%, only 45 achievers out of 5942 game owners.

You have to complete the entire game in one credit, no saves.

A big of fan of Pang, and played the previous 3 games to death since I was a kid, still pretty tough challenge though.

My second rarest trophy is also on Pang Adventures and I had to play with two controllers by myself.

• Like 1

UFC 67: All or Nothing :platinum:

Achievers- 655/80,343 Owners

Rarity- .82%

UFC games are the only sports games I play and actually care to be competitive at online. Mainly because I'm a huge MMA/Boxing fan and it's the closest thing to a Fight Night game there is now a days. I've got plats for all but the first the first UFC game, which still pisses me off. I wasn't much of a trophy hunter when that game came out back in '14 and I never got around to buying it before the servers went dark ☹️ 

• Like 1

The least achievers on my list is at 10. I would love to have something in the single digits (I do enjoy finding niche hidden gems)

The trophy in question is the platinum trophy for the game #Funtime and it's actually a pretty fun game. It's a chill twin-stick game, mostly survival arenas but there's other challenges in there too like building score in a time limit or mazes to escape etc. There's also an interesting mode where you have a wrecking ball attached to you that builds up your multiplier on direct hits but also can kill you if you're not paying attention to it.

I hope one day I can find a good game with under 10 achievers but at the same time if it's good then I'd rather see it get far more than 10 achievers xD I won't gatekeep low achievement trophies, if it's a cool fun game then I want other people to enjoy it too. 

Good question, thanx for this

I managed to get those two somehow

Space Hulk Platinum Club • PSNProfiles.com

There is only war! Trophy • Space Hulk • PSNProfiles.com

It was once a monthly plus game for the Vita system, got more than 1000 owners

The game was not too hard, personally I had fun solving it

only the counter for those 40.000 kills is very glitchy and it took forever to get it

Roundabout 100.000 kills, just didn't wanna give up on those

The smile on my face was lasting long after the trophies popped

8 achievers makes them both ultra rare with 0.63% actually

theGoon44.png

L1a73cf.png

31L894c65.png

Storm Runner - Beat Machine City on Experienced difficulty in under 5:45

Achievers: 808

Rarity: 4.96%

To be honest, I'm surprised that this is my most rarest trophy. I expected the platinum from Paladins or Crash 4 to be the rarest one, but no. It's this. Anyway, I don't recall having too much trouble of getting this, despite that I'm not too fond of speedrun trophies. Not only that, but it's also a difficulty trophy as well, but it's not too bad. On a side note, if I had the platinum from that game, it would be the most rarest one.

• Like 2