Best games that don't have a trophy list

Assassin's Creed - the one I'm missing on my profile - other PS3 AC's are covered in platinum :)

CoD4MW - my first game ever on PS3, and my favourite online shooter at the time. I know that remaster on PS4 got the trophies, but they're not, what I was expecting - I was hoping for a lot of multiplayer trophies :)

• Like 3

On 10/30/2019 at 6:14 PM, Milktastrophe said:

There is no good game without trophies. The quality of a game is measured by how many points it's worth.

your reasoning at the end is very compelling but i don't think that justifies the disparaging of trophyless titles, after all what happens to a game when you've achieved all trophies? Do you still play MP or even splitscreen with a hunni on the couch or does it end up back on the self at GameStop im actually curious

4iUudir.png

^this trophy is totally for you

4iUudir.png

4iUudir.png

• Like 2

On 1/31/2019 at 5:37 PM, Afro_Gear said:

51vLzFZFGJL._SX342_.jpg

Really miss this game. Sad there are no trophies but definitely a must play. Might as well play on PC if you have it.

Now there's one that I'd like to see remastered for PS4 with trophies added.

*Point Man activates bullet-time power*

"He's tooooo faaaassssst!"

*bammm bammmm bammmm*

"ARRRRRRGH!"

Oh, anything to have Monolith back on this series. While not a total washout, F.E.A.R. 3 doesn't quite get the magic of the first two.

Now I'll throw in Ridge Racer 7. It's simply the best. Why did Namco have to let this series die? If they planned on making a RR8, we'd have seen it already I'm sure. As things are, I'd settle for a remaster of RR7 on PS4 with trophies added.

Even if it has trophies, the PS Vita Ridge Racer is a laughably poor excuse. After getting a 60 FPS version on PSP, how could Namco think it's acceptable to drop to 30 FPS on a more powerful system? They should've stripped the graphics down a bit to get 60. Also, the amount of content is a pittance compared to the PSP game. "What's going on? You can do better than this" sums up what I think of it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Obscure opinion: Dark Sector. Was the game Digital Extremes made before Warframe and is something of a non-canon prequel to the game. For an early PS3 game, it looks and plays great, but the lack of trophies means lots of people will pass it over in favor of Warframe.

• Like 3

Probably my top 10 favorites kind of wish Eternal Sonata and Ratchet & Clank got updated with trophies.
1. Eternal Sonata
2. Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
3. Dark Sector
4. Heavenly Sword
5. Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon
6. Soul Calibur IV
7. Fear 
8. Dynasty Warriors Gundam
9.Asassin's Creed 
10. Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix

and a few more that I liked as well
Iron Man