Dumbgud

DUMBGUDS GIVEAWAY #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

370 posts in this topic

Mimir from God of War so I can carry around an all-knowing Scottish head.

The Celestial Brush from Okami. Everything I paint could become a reality. I could create some really weird s**t.

Aiden Pearce's awesome phone that allows him to do what the heck he likes and borrow who ever's money he wants with no intention of returning it.

61z2EaRu8sL._SL1024_.jpg

Juliet's chainsaw from Lollipop Chainsaw. Why? Because it's fucking awesome! A hybrid of a chainsaw, a telephone, grenade launcher, and more <3 Plus it looks cute.

Just going off what I've played recently, as it's the first thing to come to mind, but the giant brush or the fancy paint skates from concrete genie, would be fun!

Madara eyes from naruto shippuden sharingan F T W, i use genjutsu 24 7 on all ppl to do as i command xD

Edited by Sagaan

(Second entry )Blades of Chaos from God of War

Edited by W571WE

entry 2.  A Hidden Blade from Assassin's Creed. Preferably one after Da Vinci modified it so you don't lose a finger.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:51 PM, Dumbgud said:

If you could bring ONE physical item from a video game into the real world, what would it be and why?

I'd bring Murphy from Rayman, so he could fly around and tickle anyone who got in my way.

My entire collection of Chinpokomons from South Park!

Entry 2. The Pendant (Dark Souls): Looks like an extremely useful item to start an adventure right?....right??? :awesome:

pendant.png

Second entry:

The Golden Fleece from God of War series because it allows you to block and deflect melee attacks and projectiles.

Edited by Deceptrox

One of the minstrels from ACII because I would look so cool accompanied by one of them??? Not annoying at all !!!

Second entry: Ghost from Destiny just because of the resurection power it has. Also does people know what does itens means?

Firefly pendant, the symbolic power behind the resistance (fireflies) is very intriguing for me. Heavily can see it mirrored to Hong Kong currently.

Not something that I could abuse to earn money or whatever, just a cool meaningful cosmetic.