First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

platinum#1

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)

1L3abb56.png

:platinum: Platinum

Platinum

Well, I never thought I would ever plat this game at all. I was struggling earning trophies when I started playing it on February 2014, only to discover this site in the early 2015 and read its Trophy Guide. I read that the patch should be installed first and foremost before playing the game, and I never did that. It was only 13 MB and took about 6 minutes to finish. I started enjoying and earning the damn trophies I should've earned ages ago. 

Overall, the game was fun. I hope to see play the sequel of it (Among Thieves) some time soon. Playing on Crushing was also fun, and a little challenging. The collectibles (treasures), where also fun to collect. All you need is a YouTube video guide and look for sparkling object on the ground. One of the best PS3 games ever made. 

One thing I hate about this platinum, is the damn title (Platinum). Just look at the description as well. The game is very cool, but the Trophy title is very unattractive and less effort that was put in. It is also (still) my fastest plat (2 weeks; 5 days). I will therefore try platting a game way faster than that. My milestones box is pretty messy right there :lol:

• Like 2

Dragon Age: Origins for PS3. Amazing game. Great story and the way the world interacted with you based off your Origin was awesome. Throw in your decisions, where you went first in the world, who you took in your party. Just a very compelling, complex but beautifully simple game.

***Post 69***

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

• 1 month later...

Watch Dogs

On 5/12/2017 at 5:20 AM, Miles_Warren said:

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Still don't understand what people's problem with this game was. Very fun game and enjoyed popping all the trophies (apart from that horrible drinking game...ugh!). It is what turned me into a trophy whore in the first place.

The drinking game was really easy... But I guess it was just me or the fact that I played on a PS3

Tearaway on the vita. the reason i bought one at the time actually.

Watch Dogs

The drinking game was really easy... But I guess it was just me or the fact that I played on a PS3

its easy becouse you probably played it post patch..that fixed the difficulty of the mini game

Edited by kusuriuriPT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...