Servers closing on December 31, 2020.

pMk2k

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

Another one of those games that everyone I have ever heard of will hop onto. There is no excitement about server shutdowns anymore when there are hundreds of people who hop on the bandwagon.

Have read this over a few times but not sure what you mean by it, lol.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

1. How important is this Nemesis Forge thing for Shadow of War? Would I be missing out being unable to transfer it?

It is so unimportant you don't even notice it. A "Nemesis" is an orc you keep running into, the key being as long as they survive/cheat death. This barely ever happens, so as an example, when I brought over my Nemesis, I had no clue who they were because the first game didn't assign one since every orc was being killed. It just picked some random, still living orc.

16 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

Have read this over a few times but not sure what you mean by it, lol.

Whenever a server shutdown happens there are always hundreds of people who chase it. When I say "everyone I've ever heard of", I mean that pretty much anyone relevant to me in this community will likely jump on the chance to get these online trophies before the servers shutdown. Hopping on the bandwagon means that someone will see this thread and decide to go and hunt those online trophies solely because of the server shutdown announcement.

• Like 1

My choice will be only the Game Of The Year Edition version. No way in hell I wanna do it 2 times just by adding the standard version of it and spend another cash on the DLC and suffer again on the DLC missions. While the GOTY Edition has everything on the disc. I have never played it.

But I heard the DLC can be very tough. So there is a lot of people gonna struggle with that. Atleast the game is underrated and decent just like Mad Max. Also plenty of time to get this done, so I wouldn’t stress over it.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

I looked everywhere I could and got the same answer over and over, yet I'd like to hear it from somebody who has the 100%/done the game offline. Is the only trophy which is gonna be affected at all Repaid in Blood? I'd just like to make sure this is the case for both the GOTY and normal PS4 stack. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

I looked everywhere I could and got the same answer over and over, yet I'd like to hear it from somebody who has the 100%/done the game offline. Is the only trophy which is gonna be affected at all Repaid in Blood? I'd just like to make sure this is the case for both the GOTY and normal PS4 stack. Thank you.

Yes it is the only trophy that is affected 

Source: I have the 100%

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

My choice will be only the Game Of The Year Edition version. No way in hell I wanna do it 2 times just by adding the standard version of it and spend another cash on the DLC and suffer again on the DLC missions. While the GOTY Edition has everything on the disc. I have never played it.

But I heard the DLC can be very tough. So there is a lot of people gonna struggle with that. Atleast the game is underrated and decent just like Mad Max. Also plenty of time to get this done, so I wouldn’t stress over it.

Oh man I bought the GOTY Edition on PSN on sale over the summer as I had the standard edition on disk and it was cheaper than buying DLC. Wasn’t until after I found out they have separate trophy lists so now I have to do it again. 

On 31/10/2020 at 1:35 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Do we need to link our PSN to WBPlay? Because that shit doesn't work. 

No WBPlay required. I don't even have an account on that, much less have linked my game to it, and it worked just fine.

On 31/10/2020 at 0:52 PM, Letenko22 said:

I looked everywhere I could and got the same answer over and over, yet I'd like to hear it from somebody who has the 100% and did the game offline. Is Repaid in Blood the only trophy that will be affected? I'd just like to make sure this is the case for both the GOTY and normal editions. Thank you.

As another person who got the 100%, I can guarantee that trophy is the only one that will be affected.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 1