PS Plus May 2021

Ghost

I've never really gotten into the Battlefield series but I'll add this to the backlog along with Battlefield 1 from the PS Collection. I'm disappointed the other two games were already on PS Now. I already played Wreckfest and am not interested in Stranded Deep. Once I clear the primary backlog of games on PS Now I'll probably forego renewing that and rely on the games that come through PS+.

46 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Pretty good month to be honest. Beware though, Stranded Deep used to be very buggy apparently. Maybe someone who played it recently can provide more info about that game.

I’ve platinumed it and yes it’s very buggy. The two of a kind trophy is extremely buggy and may take days to pop

Really interesting that they got Wreckfest PS5 a month early for PS+ as it isn't set to actually release until June. Seen a couple people claim they predicted it when they know they are lying out their ass when the game was never set to release in May. I just hope getting it a month early doesn't mean it's unfinished.

15 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

No DLC and a decent completion rate on Battlefield V, I'll take it. Kind of bummed about Wreckfest because that is a game I am interested in playing but I don't have a PS5 yet... oh well.

you can still add it to your library until you do have one... any PS5 PS+ offering

• Like 1

Eh, the only one that looks interesting to me is Wreckfest but I don't even have a PS5 yet. =/

Battlefield 5 is alright, I guess. Not exactly like I have heard good things about this version but it has no DLC trophies and getting the Platinum on it seems pretty straightforward.

Stranded Deep... I have no idea what this game is about. Doesn't look interesting to me, but who knows.