Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#397 Destiny 2 on PS5.

This was a happy surprise. I just got my PS5 today and downloaded Destiny 2 because I heard it ran a lot smoother on PS5 and as soon as I loaded my character, everything just auto popped. So......I mean I'll take a free platinum but I was kind of hoping I would have to start over from the beginning to see how quickly I could get it done.

• Like 1

:platinum:#67 - Zombie Army 4: Dead War:
How's that for a slice of fried Platinum?

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/a5e4f1/trophies/1Lbc1646.png

Difficulty: 4/10
Time: ~80 hours
Enjoyment: 6/10

A linear Zombie shooter with kind of a different 2nd worldwar story.

A fun little game, I got it for free from PS plus a few months back. To be honest, I would never have played it otherwise!
Like in most zombie shooters you can upgrade your weapons, throw grenades of stomp them to death. You can kill them in a wide variety of ways - shoot, slash, smoosh, fry, electrocute, explode. The story wasn't that interesting, it was basically what I expected and not the factor that made me platinum the game.
It was the fun little details that made it a good experience. A typewriter with jumpscare effects, little magic dolls everywhere you look with hidden meaning sometimes, funny little easter eggs, quite literally even and more! Had a few good laughs while playing! :D

The base game isn't too difficult, the hardest part for me were the 20 waves in a row in horde mode, they can be quite frustrating. I bet with a four player group this can be done easier though!
Luckily I got the multiplayer trophy for finishing every level with 4 players relatively fast with random sessions, which is also an annoying thing to do for platinum.

All in all, a nice game, but nothing too fancy.

• Like 4