PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

• 3 weeks later...

I got my #100th platinum about two months ago but just saw this topic.

add me to the list for Persona 4 Golden. Finally sat down with a giant list and knocked out Hardcore Rissette Fan, diligently marking off each line as I saw it. Def not something I would ever do again. But everything else about that game makes it one of my all time favorites.

• Like 1

1Lda6ce1.png

Mine was Seasons After Fall - through a fluke. I always think of trophy milestones ahead, but then completely forget when they're close. I guess it makes for a more... visceral experience?

Still, SaF was a beautiful game, and I'm glad my 100th wasn't something I started, didn't like but felt forced to finish by nonsensical trophy-hunting urges!

Edited by visighost
  • Like 4

My 100th platinum is Final Fantasy VII

1L04d60a.png 

Such a fantastic game and one of my most favourite game series of all time. I planned this one in advance of course. I would have preferred Final Fantasy IX as my 100th as it was the first FF game I ever played and my favourite but at the time it was not available on the PS4.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I read the rules and it says no hacked trophies but I never really hacked. Just used stolen save files in the past which is different from actual hacking but most of my trophy collection is my own work but oh well. Guess I’m forced to pass. :/

Edited by BrettyBoy

1L93a666.png

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

So stoked to finally hit the platinum century mark, and I'm glad it was this one. Not a hard game, no ultra rare trophies, just a lot of fun... the way games and all this trophy hunting business should be.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting topic. Cool to see others have chosen the same game. My 100th and the last platinum trophy I will ever achieve is Uncharted 4.

One Last Time

Edited by pahiran