Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L7453db.png

Platinum 119

Pro Evolution Soccer 2019

Last year i said I'm not going to try to Platinum this again unless they change the trophies and since they changed the trophies i went for it again. The trophy list is significantly easier thanks it's predecessors so i believe after pes 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 this is going to be the first pes Plat that's not going to be ultra rare.

I liked the game and the only trophy that was a pain was the trophy for winning 100 games.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Drawn To Death (JP) :platinum: #325

L2cc409.png

1Leed778.png

I talked to Amy. For like an hour. Today was a good day. :)

Earn all other trophies in the game.

I decide to stack this game since the servers are shutting off next year. I had already the plat for this game on the other version that came with PS Plus. All i had to do was play here and there to unlock the trophies. However i had to do the ranking all over again rank 15 stage. But that wasn't that bad since it only took 1 hour to do.

I would like to thank for the game sharing deal these awesome people: @POEman553 @Banana_Sausage47 @HUTCHY007 @WeeJ87 to make this game sharing deal possible. It saved up a lot of money! Thanks guys for trusting me. And tbh the game isn't worth 2460 Yen! It should be much cheaper than that.

No problem! Was nice getting a second plat off this game and splitting the cost between 5 people was a good idea. Cheers to you for setting up the JP account.

• Like 1