Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#142 - Romance of the three Kingdoms 13

Oh boy i loved strategy games back at ps 1 ( commander & conquer, kknd crossfire ) Hero mode was like the tutorials. After dat the main scenarios start. I didn't know i had to conquer whole china by each scenario T_T 6 times. So i got raped down by my first try. But since my iq got big levels, i picked always rulers who was the biggest gangster in each scenario XD. First scenario han de, second cao cao, third yuan shao, 4 5 6 cao cao. I made alliance with the second strongest force all the time and steamrolled the whole map like a boss. Sometimes the whole map made an alliance against me cuz cao cao was hated by the rest XD. So all 6 scenarios took me around 60 hours. Hero mode almost 10. Only 1 trophy pissed me off, it was competent viseroy. My petition never got approved by cao cao or yuan shao in the council when i was highest ranked general in their team -_-. When it got approved by liu bei at scenario 214 if his approved was faster done by his team then mine he cancled my petition.Cuz if u start as viseroy u own 6 cities only . So i gave my cities 40 free officers by edit settings. And my very hard petition was faster done then his X d. It took me almost 20h to just get dat done. So 90-100h in total for the plat. Great game had lot of fun with it,cheers.

• Like 3

:platinum: #17 - Little Adventure on the Prairie

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 2/10

Pretty much a game you play for the plat and never play again. Did have fun having my boyfriend watch me play while I did silly commentary. I could be a YouTuber with the kind of reactions I had to this game. :P

:platinum: #18 - FoxyLand

Difficulty: 3/10

Fun: 2/10

Some of these levels are complete bullshit...had a little fun at first but then it just got ridiculous. Though I did burst out laughing hysterically when I suffered quite possibly the funniest death you could ever experience in a platformer.

:platinum: #19 - Football Game

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 1/10

Gives off quite an eerie vibe to me...not truly sure why. Nevertheless its a decent enough point and click adventure to kill time on. I'd rather have something like a Telltale game for this sort of thing, though.

• Like 4