Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #149 - The Moosman

Ld45f39.png

1L13a08a.png

81.14% Rarity

Difficulty - 2/10, Time Spent - ~3 Hours, Enjoyment 2/10

The Mooseman is a cultural tale of how some immortal (?) called The Mooseman rips apart heaven and then gets his sons to rebuild it. I think. I wasn't really paying attention to be honest.

I can't remember a game that I've disliked more than this one (that's a lie.... Block-a-Pix was definitely worse). Usually I like games that give cultural insights (like Never Alone), but this one was just badly implemented. The character moves at a snail's pace throughout the environments and you have to do some very basic puzzle solving to get through the environment. There are also some annoying collectibles to pick up along the way. Unforunately I didn't realize that there was a chapter select, so after missing a couple collecitbles, I restarted the game... three times... oops.

I also really am in shock that this has such a high completion percentage. I definitely thought that some people would be annoyed by the buggy collectibles. But I guess @IBadDriverI's guide has helped many people through this platinum.

Anyway... probably don't play this game.

• Like 4

platinum #519 Family Mysteries 2: Echoes Of Tomorrow

completed in 12 hours and 28 minutes

platinum rarity: 78.40% common

the one trophy that had a hard time popping was lightspeed, had to make a backup save on the last 3 Hidden Object Puzzles if it didn't show up. got some fresh games to begin and it's going to be Skyland: Heart Of The Mountain (ps4) should be able to complete it no problem found a helpful guide for collectibles.

Edited by kingdrake2