dannyswfc9

Which game would you platinum again?

165 posts in this topic

Okami
Kind of wish I thought further ahead, probably would have made this either my 1st, 50th or 100th platinum instead if I could.
But Okami wasn't out or announced back 2010 or whenever my first trophy was.
About why I was disappointed that Okami didn't have a 2nd stack for PS4 trophies.

The only one I would consider is Astro Bot Rescue Mission. What an experience! Most other games I’ve played before in other guises, so I wouldn’t even consider it, but there has only ever been one Astro Bot Rescue Mission.

Last of Us and Last of Us Remastered are two of my rarest platinums and they're the only one I could start again tomorrow no problem. 

I actually think the MP is severely underrated and was disappointed Part II did not launch with any type of MP. 

inFamous 2. It's one of my all time favourite games. Suckerpunch/Sony really missed a trick in not remastering the PS3 inFamous games for the PS4.

They are among the small number of exclusives that got left behind with last gen sadly.

The game is really beautiful and I love Fidget so much that I bought my own Fidget. I keep waiting for the game to go on sale low enough on Steam so I can pick it up and relive the story again. It did take me a few attempts to actually get into it, but once I got past the beginning I fell in love with it. 

Definitely Bloodborne! I'm still playing it even after I platted it on this ACC😅 I would also do Furi again!

Other games that I would do again is Dark Souls Remastered & DMC5

So many but it comes to my mind:

Skyrim (PS3 or PS4 I don't care)

Infamous 1

Little Big Planet 1 & 2

Nioh

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Original)

Splinter Cell: Black List

Lego Batman 2: The Adventure Continues

Batman Arkham Asylum

Metal Gear Solid 4

Dishonored 2. Fantastic game and one of my favorite sequels ever. The Clockwork Mansion and A Crack in the Slab are a perfect example of amazing and fun level design. I'm pretty sure I replayed both of them at least 4-5 times. Plus the world building and the abilities you use are so cool. I would definitely re-platinum this game for sure 

Final Fantasy 10

One of my most favourite Final Fantasy games & was pleased when it got re released for the ps3/ps4 & ps vita but was bummed they all shared the same trophy list but it they were to separate them or do a separate list for the ps5 I'd do it again

ANYTHING I feel like playing on a secondary account.

There's a few that I've already done this with simply because I moved from Xbox this gen and theres a lot that I wanted on my PS profile so with remasters and such I was able to add a bunch of them. That being said Mass Effect, here's hoping for a remaster with all the rumors floating around.

4 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

nickelodeon kart racers

BEZLTEu.jpg

L.A. Noire - I would love to play it for a third time on the PS5.

Until Dawn

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - I played this before playing any of the earlier games, would love to play it again but with the knowledge of the earlier games.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Watch Dogs/Watch Dogs 2

What Remains of Edith Finch

Assassin's Creed Origins

Oxenfree

NieR: Automata

Saints Row IV: Re-elected

Sleeping Dogs - Again for a third time on the PS5.

I platted a bunch of games multiple times. Not counting Ratalaika nonsense, I’ve done:

• dragon age: inquisition
  • skyrim
  • pier solar
  • demon’s souls (3 times)
  • dark souls
  • dark souls 2
  • salt and sanctuary (3 times)
  • kingdom hearts 2
  • dunasty Warriors 8 xl

There are probably more. I would probably plat Dragon’s Dogma again, among many others.

Definitely Shadow of the Colossus, I'm waiting to get a PS4 to plat that version

La-Mulana without a shadow of a doubt. Here's a fun video made by the devs about it

Deadcells, Bloodborne, Risk of Rain 2, Spiderman, Dragon quest XI.  Honestly theres so many games on my list I want to plat again because I can't figure out what I want to play next.  Looks like I will get to do Dragon quest again with the definitive edition announcement and they just announced spiderman ps4 remaster when you buy Miles morales for the PS5 but I dont know if that will have another list or if it will just be an upgrade.

Allready opened à second account to do it. 

UNRAVEL. 

I don't know what makes me love that game so much but it conforts me. It is soothing.