How many hidden trophies do you have? w or w/o reasons

Ekir

0 because I don't care. I don't have to hide something. I'm a part of a completionist when it comes to games I enjoy and a part of Idc because I play all type of games on my account and don't use "an alternative account" to test some games or "fear" to get a trophy for a game which I don't enjoy.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 2

255 and climbing!

On 11/7/2019 at 5:25 PM, damon8r351 said:

4,651 as of last count, because it amuses me to know this number bothers people enough to hand out armchair evaluations of my psychological condition based on it.

There would be a sitewide meltdown lasting for weeks if Sony changed the API to where hidden trophies weren't communicated to PSNProfiles at all.

Ich hab at the moment i think 17. when the festure came out i hid some games were i only had 1 trophy and that i never really played

now they feel a little bit like they dont belong in my profile and i cannot really identify enough with them to have them there

i feel like my profile somewhat reflects me and these games just dont play into that

1 hour ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Ich hab at the moment i think 17. when the festure came out i hid some games were i only had 1 trophy and that i never really played

now they feel a little bit like they dont belong in my profile and i cannot really identify enough with them to have them there

i feel like my profile somewhat reflects me and these games just dont play into that

You have 675 games played - are they all reflecting yourself? Why does 2 times 36 Fragments of Midnight reflect your profile and the ones with 1% not? (Really interested in the answer and I am not trying to troll or provoke you).

For me, I am at 0 Hidden Trophies and I would like to replace my Playstation Home and Pinballistik trophies as they are unobtainable :( started them when I wasn't a trophy hunter and now they will be forever uncompleted (Still thinking about becoming a billionaire and buy Piballistik Company in order to fix the trophy - may take 50 years so you can look forward to PlayStation X (yes they will do the stupid X and won't call it PlayStation 10).

1 hour ago, REAPER4536 said:

You have 675 games played - are they all reflecting yourself? Why does 2 times 36 Fragments of Midnight reflect your profile and the ones with 1% not? (Really interested in the answer and I am not trying to troll or provoke you).

For me, I am at 0 Hidden Trophies and I would like to replace my Playstation Home and Pinballistik trophies as they are unobtainable :( started them when I wasn't a trophy hunter and now they will be forever uncompleted (Still thinking about becoming a billionaire and buy Piballistik Company in order to fix the trophy - may take 50 years so you can look forward to PlayStation X (yes they will do the stupid X and won't call it PlayStation 10).

thing is i really cant give you a logical answer, and reflecting myself is only a somewhat good discirption.

i tried like 3 times now to put into words how these games are choosen but i think in the end it come down to: in elementary school i started to have forced behaviors (no clue if thats the right word in english). little things my brain jsut forced me to constantly do (you know sheldon from big bang theory with his knocking? like that) i got it under control in topics were it harms me but it still affects the way i order things. my physical games for example are sorted by how strong of a emotional connection i have to the game (which is not an optimal description but works here) and some games just belong hidden for me. i just cannot see them in my profile because they dont belong there. 
i do work on getting them off the list and for example xcom feels fine to have in my list now but for example ferrari the race experience....i even platinumed it by know and it still somehwat bothers me to have it in my profile
also far cry 2 is hidden. the only trophy i have in the game is the 16 player multiplayer trophy that i have because a friend of mine was in a group of 15 and they needed one more person. 

with 36 fragments thats simply not the case. i was in the mood for some instant gratification so i looked throught some easy games chose one and even had a little bit of fun with it. 

• Like 2

Perhaps so that games which would otherwise have a negative impact on your social life can be enjoyed privately while still showing the problem-free ones.

Think about the closet-bronies, hidden weebs, secret fangirls of certain less-than-accepted franchises.

Kids are brutal when it comes to bullying.

--

I have a few hidden ones, they're either not earned by me (lent out my console) or were games that are now largely unobtainable.

0, just don't believe in hiding trophies.  If I've earned a trophy and synced the game I'm going to do my best to complete it.  If the game is awful and I've not synced it and it's on Vita or PS3 I can always delete the local trophy data before syncing.  Only did that once with Tower of Beatrice because that game is awful.

Edited by ladynadiad

On 1/9/2019 at 0:51 PM, Lorajet said:

Well, if you come up with any ideas, let me know!  I'd love to dump the blue H on my profile.  But, not enough to start a new profile. :awesome:

Your story sounds similar to what happened to me when I changed my HDD.  It wouldn't sync a game that I had been playing when on the new hard drive.  What I had to do was to go and put the old HDD back in and force a sync again after rebuilding the database on my system.  This fixed it for me, not sure if this will work for you.  It seemed like it was stuck in a sync on the old that hadn't finished, and thus the new HDD couldn't sync that game since it PSN servers were in the middle of the communication with the old one.  I don't know if this is 100% how it works or not as I am not privy to Sony's setup, but the idea of how to fix mine came after running the idea by the network guru at my work.  He said it made sense and to give it a try and it worked for me.  Hope this helps.

No hidden trophies. I have no shame padding my stats with easy plats and multiple region stacks. I feel like I have enough ultra rare and rare trophies to make up for it. There’s days when I just don’t feel like playing challenging games so I’ll crank out some telltale or Ratalaika stacks just to relax. Happy hunting!

Right now 32. The reason? They are mainly games that I played years ago that I did not even like and dont have plans to platinum that I dont want to have on my list. Or something that I bought to give as gift that I tested beforehand. 

There are probably some entries that should be hidden, but I dont feel like dealing with this. 

I did used to have a few hidden trophies, these were a case of borrowing a game from a friend under the recommendation that it was very good and I would like it. That was not the case at all  xD

I recently decided I didnt like having the blue H next to my name anymore and realised it was stupid to have them hidden anyways, so im now H free :D 

Lol, all you people claiming to see no reason to hide trophies, well, I have 18. All from Dying Reborn because it synced late on my vita and ruined my planned trophy catalogue. It would have taken my 100th plat away from ffxv. Which is also my 200th and 300th plat.

All those sweet easy trophies wasted.

Side note: @damon8r351 you crack me up.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Needed to laugh at try hards

I see no reason to hide trop…

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Lol, all you people claiming to see no reason to hide trophies

Oh, damn.

But anyway, while I have no hidden trophies, I did delete a couple of 0% games, and I certainly would have hidden trophies from them. One in particular is Dragon Fin Soup. Screw that game.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I see no reason to hide trop…

Oh, damn.

But anyway, while I have no hidden trophies, I did delete a couple of 0% games, and I certainly would have hidden trophies from them. One in particular is Dragon Fin Soup. Screw that game.

I had to double check if I even played that game. Im pretty sure I did but must have deleted it at 0% as well lol.

• 2 months later...

96 ☹️ Gta 5 ps3 I got flagged 100% and platinum gone because a hacker boosted my level… and 2 server down games my opinion is that you can put server down games on hidden doesn’t matter if those are your only hidden games but if a game is too hard for you and you hide it because of that that is not good 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I’ve got 51 trophies hidden and I just had to check to see what they were because I had no memory of them…Rocket League, Lego Batman 2 and Power Rangers Battle for the Grid, all games my nephews play when they visit. I might unhide the Lego game and play it myself, but I can’t see myself ever playing the other two (rocket league gives me motion sickness). 

• Like 2