PS PLUS MAY 2019

IBadDriverI

10 minutes ago, silver_pigy said:

I'm really disappointed with this month. The only good reason to have PS+ now is for the discounts

Online play?  That is the only real reason I have it.  Cloud saves are nice as are an occasional discount/sale (and once in a blue moon a free game I would play) but I would not pay the subscription for that.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

I'll grab PS+ only for WROEF on last day of may (to be sure to grab games from two months). It's still cheaper to pay for PS+ than to buy this game normally.

WROEF OR KNOEF?!

• Like 1

Yeah, one would (and should) expect the PS3 and Vita games to be replaced by something else. Unfortunately, that's not the case. To be honest, I'm only an active PS+ subscriber as it's required in order to play online. Upon the reveal/release of PS5, I really hope they will make some changes to the whole 'subscription-extortion' thing that's been going on for way too long - it's simply not okay.

But let's not forget that Overcooked is a pretty good local co-op game. But we should expect more (quality) games.

• Like 1

If I am remembering correctly my subscription is ending on june finally and I'll definitely not renew.

I kept my subscription for years because the deals on the PS Store were often better for PS+ members but now that they stopped caring about that too I don't have any reason to keep my subscription since I have downloaded like 4 PS+ games in 6 years and I don't care about their cloud service ?

• Like 1

Play backlog month again. 

This IMO is the worst PS+ monthly offerings ever. 

Wish they did not drop support for PS3 and Vita. At least with 6 games, even if they are all mediocre. Total Value is better than just these 2.

• Like 1