Dragon-Archon

Member Interviews: MidnightDragon

13 posts in this topic

"Do instruments of torture count?" 😂 I love the reference! Nice interview. I'd like to hear what your favorite Switch game is too when you finally get one! 

I also think Crono Trigger is a great game too. I played the DS version, but I never finished it! I don't remember what it was, but I got kinda lost after you go back to the prehistoric era.

@MidnightDragon Great to meet you!  Nice questions asked by the community and some pretty cool answers! 👍

Plus, it is nice to meet another Elder Scrolls player (still a few of us out there)!

Edited by Commander Waffles

Thanks for the shout out. :) Couldn't really think of anything I wanted to ask, possibly because of how much we've chatted on PSN. Probably know everything I'd want to know already. :P Pretty sure no one messages me more over there, not that I mind. Just saying, for example, this month I've had a grand total of four people send messages. 😅

Yess, my question was included - great answer! xD 

Also glad to see the interview is up! It's a good read so far =D

These are always fun to read. Nice to know more about the personalities and interests of other members. Glad I could contribute a question, and thanks for the answer and insight @MidnightDragon.

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

"Do instruments of torture count?" 1f602.png I love the reference! Nice interview. I'd like to hear what your favorite Switch game is too when you finally get one! 

I also think Crono Trigger is a great game too. I played the DS version, but I never finished it! I don't remember what it was, but I got kinda lost after you go back to the prehistoric era.

If you ever go back to it, maybe I can help.

Nice interview, always enjoy learning more about people on here.

It's nice to see someone else that enjoyed Dragon Age Origin a lot. It was my first BioWare game too :highfive: . 

Wonderful and intresting interview midnightdragon chan!