PSNP Interviews: Beyondthegrave07

Wavergray

Nice to know @Beyondthegrave07 is a Nintendo and Sony player like me :highfive:. The Devil is a Part-Timer is a funny indeed heck I liked it so much I read the Manga and Light Novel(The Original work the Anime was a Adaptation of it) Added Gungrave to the Never Ending To-Watch-List as we speak.

• Like 1

hey soultaker655 I understand it completely. First I want to thank you for remembering me, that means you have had your work done correctly. From the depth of my heart I want to thank you for considering me in your interview. It's been a highlight of my life. Thank you. And please take care of yourself. Health is important as well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/16/2018 at 0:20 AM, Wavergray said:
  1. Does this trailer make you tear up or is it just me?

I’m not going to lie, that made my eyes water. I don’t suffer from mental illness, but I had a neighbor who had Schizophrenia and killed himself because he couldn’t take hearing the voices anymore. He said in his letter that the voices told him to hurt others and he didn’t want to hurt anyone anymore. I feel like I need to play this game. Maybe I’ll be able to understand what he was going through. If you haven’t watched the video, click on it. It’s not stupid, and it’s not spam.

I... shit. Just watched it. Wow. It was on my wishlist already, but now I have to get it right away...

(also, sorry for responding to an old thread)

Edited by Sifferino
  • Like 1