Gaming By Numbers 2022 (Event Ended)

Came close, but could not get thru Endless Mode in time. ::sigh:: I'm sure I will get it done tomorrow. Decided not to squeeze in a tiny plat in its place. 

0 - Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion [6530]

1 - Thumper [5411]

2 - Oddworld: New N Tasty [2742]

3 - Operation Warcade [7493]

4 - Sonic Forces [6774]

5 - Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

6 - Lone Survivor [2136]

7 - Littlebigplanet 3 [3127]

8 - Rez Infinite [5388]

9 - Lords of the Fallen [3049]

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Weskerfan75 said:

Man, August went so well but September was just not it. Only three games left but with setback after setback I couldn't finish the challenge. Spent the first half os september bed ridden with COVID and then spent the second half of the month withour power because hurricane Fiona took a massive dump where I live. I could buy some cheap plats and get the challenge done but Gun Crazy is enough of an eyesore on my profile and I don't want anymore of that that kind of crap on my profile. I will be gracious and take this L. 

Sorry to hear that. The Corona Virus is such a b**ch. :(

I've finished all the games on my list, though a few of them were easy cash grabs so I am not too proud of it. If the mods need me to repost the list, I'll gladly do so.

Completed the games required for the full badge, here's the list of games played:

0 - ? HiQ Ace Unlimited (EU)

1 - :platinum:Rage 2

2 - :platinum: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PSVITA)

3 - ? The Bridge

4 - :platinum:Energy Balance (EU)

5 - :platinum:Borderlands 2 (PS4)

6 - :platinum:Suicide Guy: Sleepin’ Deeply (EU)

7 - :platinum: Music Racer (EU)

8 - ? Baboon! (PS4)

9 -  :platinum:The Last of Us

• Like 4

Sadly I barely managed to get 4 games done, thought I could rush through something else before the deadline to make the cut but it was not mean to be, it was fun seeing everyone's games and I always enjoy looking through the spreadsheet, oh well there is always next year.

I am adding quick look at the games i did manage to finish and what i had in mind for the other numbers and how close or not I was to getting them done, mostly not ?

0. (PS4) The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (9560) 77%

1. (PS4) Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (11361) :platinum:September 22th

2. (PS4) The Last of Us Remastered (2752) :platinum:September 24th

3. (PS4) Pillars of Eternity (6553) 18%

4. (PS4) Yakuza: Like A Dragon (11974) 5%

5. (PS4) LEGO DC Super-Villains (8315) 0%

6. (PS4) A Way Out (7376) 8%

7. (PS4) Dark Souls (1057) 4%

8. (PS4) Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (7388) :platinum: August 1st

9. (PS3) Assassin's Creed III (1709)  :platinum: August 29th

• Like 2

Thx eigen-space and Jens for your work and thx to Man of Inaction for creating the badges :)

Unfortunately my ambitions were way too high as expected. I shouldn't have started with a non fun game as In Space We Brawl and that took a lot of time. For the next GBR event i'll set my eyes upon fun but shorter games.

Was cool to read through the games you all have completed :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the first of hopefully many badges to grace my signature, @Man of Inaction. I am honored to have it, so much so that I changed my avatar to something better. (Yes, this is Klara from Pokemon Sword/Shield DLC. :D)

This was a great event. I will probably participate in the next year's event as I have a ton of backlogged games. (Though I might delete some of my accounts to get rid of the more tempting turds. :P)

• Like 2

Man I completely forgot about this xD . Life got pretty hectic after signing up for it but I still managed to get some good gaming done. Im actually pretty proud of myself, I was only missing 3 numbers which I believe is my best performance in this event, and ive done it without even trying xD 

Thanks for hosting the event, and thanks for the badge, it looks amazing.

• Like 1