Profiles you love

JohnCenaSong-

I really like to look at the profiles of players who got a lot of ultra rare trophies. I admire their dedication and skills, and try to use them as inspiration for my trophy list. 

@Floriiss @VirtualNight @Darkette @Danny_Johansen

You guys already have been mentionne here, but congrats for all your hard work. Keep it up!

There is also another one I like, @PrinceOfPeace profile that is pretty clean, with many different games and a completionism profil.

• Like 4

Great idea for a thread!

I’ll start by shouting out @PrinceOfPeace ?

I don’t know him personally, but I stumbled across his profile a while ago and apparently sent him a drunken, rambling message complimenting him on his profile. It lead to us having a nice chat briefly in private message and discussing our shared love of trophies and games. He seems like a really cool guy.

This guy has 452 platinums, over 22,000 trophies, and has basically zero garbage games, Ratalaika nonsense, and regional stacks. This guy is as legitimate a trophy hunter as you can get in my opinion and has the kind of profile I hope to someday boast about myself. ?

I’ll also shout out my boy @Angus1343

He’s very high on the leaderboards (rank 4 United States, rank 74 globally) and while he plays a lot of the type of games required to maintain such a rank, I don’t even notice because he’s also one of the best trophy hunters on my friend’s list and has a very impressive collection of platinums. He’s got a higher number of rare and impressive trophies than just about anybody else in that leaderboard class.

I have a handful of friends who are lvl 999 on PSN, but if I’m being honest most of their trophy lists are complete ass. Angus, however, never seems to shy away from a challenge! From what I’ve seen during the time I’ve known him he will play and platinum just about anything and everything. Also, I’m always randomly coming across his name in the fastest achievers list on many games, which makes me lol and is a testament to his actual skill as a gamer and trophy hunter.

Also my otha boy @hishomie1

One of my best friends on PSN! While not as hardcore as many other trophy hunters, he is a true trophy hunter who plays games purely for enjoyment and to challenge himself. This guy loves a tough game, and his list reflects that. He’s got a really awesome collection of platinums and trophies in his cabinet, from Wolfenstein 2, to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, to Hollow Knight or smashing out NYMHC on Max Payne 3, my boy is one sadistic mafucka and loves to play the type of games that make most of us want to chuck our consoles out the window. Keep it up my dude! ?

Edit: lol after reading through this whole thread now I’ve got like 25 tabs open in the background. Lots of profiles I’ve never heard of before, I’m ready to drink in the inspirations tonight! ?

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 4

On 09/12/2020 at 7:15 PM, Crispy_Oglop said:

@TwilightSpira 

@Copanele 

@Dragon-Archon

@Gotakibono

@MidnightDragon

@GraniteSnake

Are the main profiles I go to if I ever need motivation or inspiration. Great bunch of people too :) 

Holy shit, I was not expecting to see my name here - much appreciated, bud! You're pretty sound yourself! ;)

• Like 2

Definitely @GamingWithAbyss1

Not only does he have 300 plats, but he plays so many of the best and newest games, with tons of similar games to what I like too! Looks like many awesome and big games that he enjoys and no filler stuff. His profile is basically the end goal of what I want mine to look like ?

(Not to mention his monster hunter videos were super helpful with the crown hunting haha)

• Like 4

On 2020-12-10 at 5:59 PM, ToTheEmber said:

Definitely @GamingWithAbyss1

His profile is basically the end goal of what I want mine to look like 1f602.png

Me too. I took a peek and he has an amazing profile! I didn’t see a single stain on there. It’s exceedingly rare to see anybody with 300+ plats whose list is not stacked and padded with garbage, and so I really admire guys like this and feel inspired when I look at their achievements. To me, this is what a true gamer and trophy hunter looks like. This is what I dream of my own profile looking like one day.

Also I just love scrolling through and seeing so much variety in genres and difficulties. Not only is it bad ass, but it’s very aesthetically pleasing. ? it’s a nice change from all the profiles that have long lists of 4-5 regional stacks in a row endlessly.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 2

I wouldn't say I like or dislike someone's profile based on the games they play, you can definitely see what genres interest them. I can appreciate gamers who are talented at games I'm terrible at but I tend to resonate more with people with similar taste. Additionally I appreciate gamers who play out of their comfort zone who aren't afraid of playing genres they for lack of a better word suck at, after all you'll never improve unless you dive into the unknown.      

Not to single anyone out from the incredible player-base we have here on PSNProfiles but the user linked below has played 9 games in common with myself thus far and I only have 18 games on my account! He and a few other players recommended Devil May Cry 5 to me which I'm thoroughly enjoying! I also have a few games on my backlog that are recommendations as well which unfortunately I haven't had the chance to start. Judging from the profile I linked below, you might think his list isn't the best but he has great game variety and isn't afraid of playing challenging games on his account. Cheers!

https://psnprofiles.com/Blitz-tek

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Judging from the profile I linked below, you might think his list isn't the best but he has great game variety and isn't afraid of playing challenging games on his account. Cheers!

https://psnprofiles.com/Blitz-tek

Those types of lists are the best! And the most inspiring to me personally. There are so many games out there I’ve never even heard of, so I love finding profiles with a lot of game/genre variety who have similar tastes, and using their lists to find and research games I might be interested in. I’ve discovered lots of new games and genres that way and I’m sure I will find many more. ?

On 12/10/2020 at 7:46 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Great idea for a thread!

I’ll start by shouting out @PrinceOfPeace ?

I don’t know him personally, but I stumbled across his profile a while ago and apparently sent him a drunken, rambling message complimenting him on his profile. It lead to us having a nice chat briefly in private message and discussing our shared love of trophies and games. He seems like a really cool guy.

This guy has 452 platinums, over 22,000 trophies, and has basically zero garbage games, Ratalaika nonsense, and regional stacks. This guy is as legitimate a trophy hunter as you can get in my opinion and has the kind of profile I hope to someday boast about myself. ?

I’ll also shout out my boy @Angus1343

He’s very high on the leaderboards (rank 4 United States, rank 74 globally) and while he plays a lot of the type of games required to maintain such a rank, I don’t even notice because he’s also one of the best trophy hunters on my friend’s list and has a very impressive collection of platinums. He’s got a higher number of rare and impressive trophies than just about anybody else in that leaderboard class.

I have a handful of friends who are lvl 999 on PSN, but if I’m being honest most of their trophy lists are complete ass. Angus, however, never seems to shy away from a challenge! From what I’ve seen during the time I’ve known him he will play and platinum just about anything and everything. Also, I’m always randomly coming across his name in the fastest achievers list on many games, which makes me lol and is a testament to his actual skill as a gamer and trophy hunter.

Also my otha boy @hishomie1

One of my best friends on PSN! While not as hardcore as many other trophy hunters, he is a true trophy hunter who plays games purely for enjoyment and to challenge himself. This guy loves a tough game, and his list reflects that. He’s got a really awesome collection of platinums and trophies in his cabinet, from Wolfenstein 2, to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, to Hollow Knight or smashing out NYMHC on Max Payne 3, my boy is one sadistic mafucka and loves to play the type of games that make most of us want to chuck our consoles out the window. Keep it up my dude! ?

Edit: lol after reading through this whole thread now I’ve got like 25 tabs open in the background. Lots of profiles I’ve never heard of before, I’m ready to drink in the inspirations tonight! ?

Man you just make me blush ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Thanks bro, I can only give back the love! 1f607.png

I love high completion rate profiles as well, particularly the following ones:

@JIVe_____

@quickfoozlle

@IronEden-13

@NoiizeR-

@FearlessElle

@SlimSanta94

@ExistentialSolid

@Compl3tionixt100

Thanks man ???. There will be no more plats this year, instead I'm laying the groundwork to pop my next 15 plats in a short span of time leading to my 50 and getting the golden 100% completion 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Thanks bro, I can only give back the love! 1f607.png

I love high completion rate profiles as well, particularly the following ones:

@JIVe_____

@quickfoozlle

@IronEden-13

@NoiizeR-

@FearlessElle

@SlimSanta94

@ExistentialSolid

@Compl3tionixt100

Thank you for the shout out @Jasko_SOA! I don't really have a high completion rate ? but I love a challenge and am always inspired by players like you that seek out challenging games and have the discipline to maintain such a clean completion rate!

• Like 1