Project Platinum Hub: Shonen Jump Z - Welcome to Jump City

Leon Castle

1 hour ago, jem said:

Are you talking about the statistics page? I don't see anything wrong with it (though I haven't looked at it in months, so I may be forgetting about something).

I was taking about him Untitled-1.png

1 minute ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Counting up my games completed, shouldn't I have 13 done instead of 14?

Sorry I must have miscounted.

Just now, jem said:

OH! His name's Okuyasu. He's from Part 4 of Jojo. If you watch the part, you'll get the reference.

Now the delisted info sounds ok. I just read the Jojo Wiki and now I understand the reference :P

7 hours ago, jem said:

Aww, don't spoil yourself! You should've found out naturally. I highly recommend the series.

I did like Joseph Joestar both the young(Same VA as Gin-San) and old versions. I might watch it in the future.

Updated with new Emblems and a Introductions part for those that want to try to make a somewhat of a Story to thier time on this PP. I got that idea from reading Dragon`s LPs and it fits the Shonen Jump Now and the one in the Future.

I`am almost ready to Turn this PP into a Hub of sorts with Gate ways to DB, Naruto and OP CGPPs. just need to make the project platinum emblems for OP and wait for banners for DB, Naruto and OP CGPPs to be made.

Dragon Quest is going to move to bonus games, the lazy way.

Just now, YaoiGod said:

If you have excess amount of fighters, then you can freely remove me. Otherwise i would like to remain as i love fighting games.

There`s no Limits to number of fighters that can join. You might like to join

How many Jump games did you do?

I'm confused. Are the Naruto and Dragon Ball games still a part of this, or were they separated into their own PP? I was mainly only in it for the DB and Naruto games, so if they're their own PP now, I don't mind being removed from this one. I'll just join the other two. If they're still a part of this, I'd like to stay though.

Edited by ExHaseo

I think i have platted:

OP:

Unlimited World Red

Burning Blood

DB:

None

Naruto:

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (incomplete DLC)

Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (incomplete DLC)

If you meant the games in this hub, then yeah i don't have any and would like to withdraw from Jump City and instead join the individual PPs.

Edited by YaoiGod

47 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

I'm confused. Are the Naruto and Dragon Ball games still a part of this, or were they separated into their own PP? I was mainly only in it for the DB and Naruto games, so if they're their own PP now, I don't mind being removed from this one. I'll just join the other two. If they're still a part of this, I'd like to stay though.

They both are and are not part of this PP. as you have to do them and Jump`s OP and this PP to get d3e6e29960202a9bbdbb9f2fa5ae83df15320089

43 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

I think i have platted:

OP:

Unlimited World Red

Burning Blood

DB:

None

Naruto:

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (incomplete DLC)

Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (incomplete DLC)

If you meant the games in this hub, then yeah i don't have any and would like to withdraw from Jump City and instead join the individual PPs.

Here`s your Ranks

53f118f0daf92f895d1366bb6eb9604715316803adf3521b19b92a1f6d6f225e34bce94615317066

for links to the individual PPs, they are In the OP.

I`am going to add a ``Have only a Challenge Gate Plat`` rank.

Ok so after looking through the stuff, I will stay in this PP, and will join in the 3 Challenge Gate PPs. Here are the plats I have so far out of all PPs:

All Naruto plats (except UNS2 and UNS3 on PS4)

DBZ: Battle of Z

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi

Both JoJo's Bizarre Adventure games

J-Stars Victory+

Both Saint Seiya games

Both To-LOVE Ru games

All 3 Yu-Gi-Oh! games.

Lastly, I made the Naruto UNS trophy guide, and got in the top 50 in one of the Shonen Jump games.

• Like 2

Just now, GarciaFever said:

Ok so after looking through the stuff, I will stay in this PP, and will join in the 3 Challenge Gate PPs. Here are the plats I have so far out of all PPs:

All Naruto plats (except UNS2 and UNS3 on PS4)

DBZ: Battle of Z

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi

Both JoJo's Bizarre Adventure games

J-Stars Victory+

Both Saint Seiya games

Both To-LOVE Ru games

All 3 Yu-Gi-Oh! games.

Lastly, I made the Naruto UNS trophy guide, and got in the top 50 in one of the Shonen Jump games.

Added. Here`s your Ranks

7473bb606fba922197a9ca04d94c144815316765686432b8ef1856448af8096e1ad3cbb1153168350fc43a799f38c483bf17404aa0ff7b5b15317046

Feel free to move me to PP Naruto.

8 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

They both are and are not part of this PP. as you have to do them and Jump`s OP and this PP to get d3e6e29960202a9bbdbb9f2fa5ae83df15320089.

I thought games couldn't count for main emblems (bronze, silver, gold, and platinum) in multiple PPs?

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Feel free to move me to PP Naruto.

Added to the PP Naruto. Here`s your rank

ffff230049a5c8a259ca4033721d6ee315316822

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I thought games couldn't count for main emblems (bronze, silver, gold, and platinum) in multiple PPs?

That Platinum rank is a Extra.