Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

I'm in.

That's my card, I will think a bit on the games later..

chrome-screenshot-1670434068475.png

Not really that excited about the F2P.. The Isometric view is an unknown for me too.. everything else should be okey, even if I may need a little research for a few.

Since I have again a "Recommended by other PSNP member", I will be open for suggestions, even if this will be one of the last ones that I will do.

• Like 3

Ok, i'm in.

I have to say that i rerolled 1 time because of the peripheral square...

This is my bingo:

bingo-bonanza-2023.jpg

i'm not really sure what "spawned an Expanded Universe" means tbh...something like the Yakuza/Judgement series maybe? i will see some examples later hehe.

It's good to be back to this event! Good luck to all.

• Like 4

This seems like it should be fun. Here's my card!

O6EllNF.png

I just had a question about the recommended square. Can I use a game from the PS+ EXTRA-vaganza event for that? The games from the event are recommendations from the community, and it would make it easier to do both events. 

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 4

So, my personal rule is I take the first sheet with no more than 12 repeats from the previous one. Peripheral-based, why you again.  ಠ_ಠ

Interesting set, looks like getting a bingo might be a little tricky.

GVR3IwT.png

Recs, please? It doesn't have to be something I already own, also have PS+ Extra.

Edited by SyIaris
Found an old post answering my question.
  • Like 3

Excited to start again in the new year. Hopefully I’ll get the motivation to finish the last game on my 2022 board as well

a04267c018ea9de903573d345fdac0970cf82041
I got quite a lot of the same categories, but that’s ok. Oldest in my backlog means finally finishing Fallout 4 (after 7 years).

I’ll have to have a think about games that are reboots or spiritual successors, I think I already finished the games that would have counted that I own.

The last game that I acquired was Signalis, just putting that here so I remember. I might see if I have any newer games by the time I get to that square though.

I’d also love some recommendations, they don’t need to be games I own or have started. Although you can look to see what sort of games I enjoy, I’m happy to try anything though

• Like 2

Nice!

I'm in, last year was a blast, and hope for the same this year!

My card:

https://bingobaker.com/#d1458a1aab63cf7f

Screenshot-2022-12-08-at-08-45-54.png 

....a little worried about that "released the year you joined PSNP" box, but that's the nature of the RNG beast, I guess - we all have at least one that seems a rough one to satisfy!

• Like 3

A questions about isometric view.

Anything from this list would count?

https://www.gamepressure.com/games/ps4/isometric-view/

I say this because I was thinking that Isometric view would be limited to stuff like Diable, but by that list, stuff like Disgaea is also Isometric view.

After running through that, I came to the final list of games that I may use for "Isometric view", but would like a confirmation if they count or not.

Tactics Oger 

Disgaea 4 Complete+

TOEM

Darksiders Genesis

Thronebreaker

Legend of Herors: Trails of Azure

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Zero 

Diofiend

Star Ocean First Departure R

Othercide

Banner of the Maid

God Wars