World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Japan, Mexico, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Uruguay are now through to the Knock-Out stages.

0zGVZ9D.png

nLj6iWT.png

L7kV4Pb.pngic2oJut.png

The stakes are now high with many of our participants guaranteed to get eliminated from the PSN Code prizes.

Saturday 30 June fixtures:

France (B5) vs Argentina (B1) 15:00 BST

Participants involved:

Uruguay (B9) vs Portugal (B7) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). If you think the match will go to penalties, you'll need to guess the 120-minute scoreline (e.g. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.) and which team you think will win on penalties.

Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

I was hoping Belgium would tank it on purpose today so they could meet France in the final, but I guess I'll have to settle for them facing off in the semis (hopefully).  Of course if Argentina can turn it around, then I'd prefer to see them there!  And of course, as they need to win for me to have a chance at winning, I'll put them scoreless and winning on penalty kicks 4-3.

Argentina 0 (4) - 0 (3) France

Btw, @Zolkovo now that we're out of group play what are the prediction requirements for tie games?  If I guess the tie score do I win or do I need to guess the number of penalty kicks too?

10 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

[...] Btw, @Zolkovo now that we're out of group play what are the prediction requirements for tie games?  If I guess the tie score do I win or do I need to guess the number of penalty kicks too?

16 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

[...] If you think the match will go to penalties, you'll need to guess the 120-minute scoreline (e.g. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.) and which team you think will win on penalties. [...]

I was hoping that would be clear enough. You don't need to guess the exact penalty score, only the tie-score and which team will win on penalties. You can also leave your guess the way it is since I'll just interpret that as a 0-0 guess with Argentina winning on penalties.

Edited by Zolkovo

43 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I was hoping that would be clear enough. You don't need to guess the exact penalty score, only the tie-score and which team will win on penalties. You can also leave your guess the way it is since I'll just interpret that as a 0-0 guess with Argentina winning on penalties.

I'm sorry, I missed it.  I looked on the first page and didn't see anything, my bad.

An exciting new #10 emerges on the biggest stage today. Unfortunately our B1 and B7 participants are also eliminated from the PSN Code prizes.

6CZzOEm.png

070Db7e.png

Participants eliminated from PSN Code Prizes:

Who will be next to head home? Does Spain have what it takes to upset the host nation?

Sunday 1 July fixtures:

Spain (B8) vs Russia (B9) 15:00 BST

Participants involved:

Croatia (B9) vs Denmark (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). If you think the match will go to penalties, you'll need to guess the 120-minute scoreline (e.g. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.) and which team you think will win on penalties.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

Argentina's gone, I'm gone, wow. Now I'm rooting for Portugal, Spain, England or Belgium. It was really great being part of this giveaway @Zolkovo. I amazingly appreciate it. Hopefully one day I will win a PSN code for the first time. Good luck to everyone who aren't eliminated yet. I'll be coming back and forth to this thread until the end. :) 

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Argentina's gone, I'm gone, wow. Now I'm rooting for Portugal, Spain, England or Belgium. It was really great being part of this giveaway @Zolkovo. I amazingly appreciate it. Hopefully one day I will win a PSN code for the first time. Good luck to everyone who aren't eliminated yet. I'll be coming back and forth to this thread until the end. :) 

don`t worry man i will follow you soon as i think Spain will let me down ? watch them get knocked out tomorrow against Russia ?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ee28max said:

Can you root for Denmark,Mexico and Sweden as well? You will be a great help :D

Bye giveaway,adios Spain

• Like 1

A whole new meaning to Russian Roulette as the hosts overcome tremendous pressure despite all the critics and naysayers. Akinfeev a real superstar for Russians everywhere. A day of excellent goalkeeping showcase (and poor penalty kicks) across the board. Commiserations to our B8 participants who miss out on the PSN Code prizes.

et4zb2A.png

4aKsHJZ.png

Participants eliminated from PSN Code Prizes:

Will Japan and Mexico continue this tradition of World Cup upsets tomorrow? Nothing is impossible.

Monday 2 July fixtures:

Brazil (B3) vs Mexico (B9) 15:00 BST

Participants involved:

Belgium (B2) vs Japan (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

Edited by Zolkovo