International Trophy Hunting Day R6

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 24th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!
  2. 2. Would you like a new format starting next year where rarer trophies are worth more?

• Yes, we need something new/fresh
    • No, old is gold
    • No preference
  3. 3. Would changing the format encourage you or discourage you from joining the event next year?

• It'd encourage me to join
    • It'd discourage me from joining
    • No opinion/don't want to make my opinion public

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Destro_Gaming27 said:

100 is going to look miniscule for this event, as Fuwafuwa-no-Neko told me to join up, and I'm aiming for 1500 legit.

This is great to see. I had a look at your profile and I reckon you could easily pull 2-3k trophies in half a day max. So many games available for you. Goodluck and I’m looking forward to seeing this record smashed. Long live the Spam 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Roughly 25 hours until the event starts. Remember, this starts midnight US ET. This is not GMT 0, it's -4  https://time.is/ET. The event will last exactly 24 hours once it begins so be ready, get a good night's sleep, remember to drink water, or just remember to dust off your PS3 and earn a trophy within the time limit. xD

Welp, I think I know what I'm going to going to be doing tomorrow. I'm going to be focusing on getting Dark Cloud for the Fall Backlog event up to par as well as getting some quick trophies in Scribblenauts Unmasked(mainly the spawning 150 Green Lanterns :P).

• Like 1

I think I'll get an early start by putting a couple of hours into Children of Morta tonight, but the lion's share will be earned tomorrow, when I intend to play some Hades, Streets of Rage 4, and possibly other stuff. Just hoping to earn a respectable number this year (at least 50), while chipping away at my backlog a bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Going to bed now with 72. I'll try to finish up death mode tomorrow or at least pick off some of the easier ones in Soundshapes. Goal is to get as close to 100 as possible so it's a good start!

I think, you have set the ending timer wrong.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Asuna said:

I think, you have set the ending timer wrong.

You're right. Looks like it is ending 12 hours early. Nice catch.

@Beyondthegrave07 here is a better end timer that you can switch out in your OP when you wake up.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/weekend2?iso=20220924T235959&p0=179&msg=Hunt+ends&font=sanserif&csz=1

As for me I'm awake now so I'll start working on the 10 Far Cry 6 DLC trophies and 1 Yakuza 3 trophy I saved up. Then I'll probably go to Guilty Gear Strive.

• Like 3

I went to bed with 121 trophies, so hooray to me for joining the club. The hardest part was remembering how to play Bugsnax to clean up the non-autopopping trophies in that game.

Anything else today will be gravy, I've got some family commitments so I don't think I'll have much time to play. But I may be able to add a few more.

This event is always a lot of fun!

• Like 2

Probably not going to get many trophies for this event as I have to go to church in the late afternoon, but I did earn 10 trophies for Scribblenauts Mega Pack by cleaning up the miscellaneous trophies for spawning in alternate superheroes, the 150 Green Lanterns and did the Wonder Woman origin story. My problem is that I am not going to earn 1000 trophies in stupid grubby games like My Name is Mayo and I am working on my #49 and #50 platinum, and #50(Dark Cloud) has only 20 trophies and I earned over half of them already so I have to clear out long stretches of dungeon to get boss defeat trophies. :(

• Like 1