Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

11 minutes ago, TheNocturnalOwl said:

My favorite game is The Last of Us. I don't have 50 posts, but I pass on everything else, could I still enter if I donate the winners to charity? I would really like to do that if I could, but I'll understand if I can't. 

Unfortunately I have to keep the rules fair for everyone, and this would show favouritism towards charity entries. I can almost guarantee even for something like this some people on this forum would kick up a storm. Regardless, that's a nice gesture from you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheNocturnalOwl said:

My favorite game is The Last of Us. I don't have 50 posts, but I pass on everything else, could I still enter if I donate the winners to charity? I would really like to do that if I could, but I'll understand if I can't. 

Só much charity :D

its my birthday today and I’m fingers crossed to get this voucher next days :D let’s see if I’m lucky :D

There should be some kind of lucky charms for those that participate and their birthday are near the ending date :D

On 3/20/2018 at 9:51 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

I'm not eligible, but I can respect your decision. Thanks for the generosity and hope that you find more of the kind souls on this site!

My favorite game of all time is Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy 

My Name is Mayo ruined this for me lol. All bc I wanted to compete with the plat time...oh well lol.

Whoops, missed the 50 post requirement and voted I'm eligible..

I'm not going to spam / go on a posting spree to hit the requirement, good luck to those who are able to enter!

Doesn't seem like I can change my vote myself, is it something a mod can do?

5 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

@RoxasOnFire Actually your mayo would have been fine since it was before the last 12 months! But I see you caved and started using the debug menu for Jak & Daxter :<

Yup, I started them on the vita and after so long and with that expoit I did cave :p. 

It's all good, my list will be much better looking next year.

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

And the winners are...

Hide contents

Congratulations to you both!

Let me know how you'd like your prizes and I'll try to get it sorted out right away. If you guys forget to check, I'll mention you tomorrow to keep the suspense up for a bit longer.

On a closing note, thanks to everyone who participated. It was great fun looking at all the different profiles and the consistent effort all of you have put into it. Profiles varying from completionists to VN enthusiasts to JRPG fanatics to UR Philosphists to "a bit of everything here and there" to commitment-phobes to die-hard soulsborne lovers (you know who you are..) ;)

Happy Easter!

The editing is always appreciated mate, congrats to the winners :)