National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! R3

Beyondthegrave07

National Trophy Hunting Day Sign-ups  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 28th?

• Yes please! I want a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do NOT want to be part of the drawing.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies?

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

This poll is closed to new votes

Less than 24 hours to sign up. Remember to VOTE IN THE POLL to be included in the event. I already see people who said, "I'm in." but never voted in the poll. This has happens every year! :facepalm:

I'll tag everyone an hour or so before the event which I want to reiterate, is a pain in the ass! xD

• Like 3

Just to confirm, alt accounts refers to people trying to juke the draws, not playing multiple platforms? I'll probably pick up some trophies across ps3/ps4/vita, but it'll all be on my main account. 

If I'm not too lazy I may try and get some of my Japanese vita imports out of the way (school idol paradise volumes 1-3.)

Edited by Joker-Kun890
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

Just to confirm, alt accounts refers to people trying to juke the draws, not playing multiple platforms? I'll probably pick up some trophies across ps3/ps4/vita, but it'll all be on my main account. 

If I'm not too lazy I may try and get some of my Japanese vita imports out of the way (school idol paradise volumes 1-3.)

You can play any platform that you want. 

The alt accounts is because of the draw, as well as because that would also influence the total event trophy count. 

While this is to some extent a competition to see who earns more trophies, the actual main focus is to see how many trophies we can get as a group, that's way the number of prizes increase with the number of trophies that we collectively get and also why anyone that contribute to the total trophy count gets the same chance to win a prize from the draw. 

• Like 2

Last night, I played through Teslagrad enough to get all of the abilities so I may try to speedrun it tomorrow and get at least 20 from there. I will also play Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax on PS3 for 20-30 trophies, and if I get a chance, I'll throw in some PS4 action with Burnout Paradise Remastered and Spyro which may get me anywhere from 30-50 trophies dependent on time.

Anyways, my great uncle's lawn work got pushed back to later in the morning tomorrow, so I think I'll kick the night off with some trophies in less than an hour! Feel free to post updates throughout the day tomorrow and post your total if you want (preferred, not required by any means. Just makes the turnaround quicker on the numbers). I'll provide further instructions to our volunteers tomorrow after the event so stay tuned if you are willing to help. I will post instructions on how to change your timezone if you are unsure on how to do that.

FYI though, people tend to be a trophy off when counting because they use the subtraction method from their trophy log, but you always have to add back one. You essentially leave out your first trophy. Think of it this way; if your first trophy was trophy #30 in your log, and that was the only trophy you earned for the day. According to the subtraction logic, you'd take trophy #30-30 which means you earned zero, but you can clearly see that trophy #30 in your log was earned on 9/28. Get it? You have to get that +1. Okay, maybe not? Eh, you'll get there! This gets people every time. Not a big deal, but you are selling yourself short. Just saying! xD If you are unsure, just count them individually 2 or 3 times, and I'll confirm.

Taking a break for now, but got 24 trophies on Conan Exiles (aka all but The Tower of the Elephant and plat). If someone doesn't have this trophy as well you can PM me on Playstation. Would add four more trophies on the total.

Once I get back online I'll probably jump into Burnout Paradise: Remastered and start getting a lot of trophies from that game.