*Ended* Win $10 PSN credit by guessing what the best anime of all time is *Ended*

Abby_TheLastofUs

On 24/04/2023 at 5:08 AM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Been meaning to do giveaways for a while and thought I'd start with something small.

Rules are simple enough, all you need to do is guess which anime series I think is the best of all time.

You'll get $10 US PSN credit* if you guess correctly. This won't be first come first served, so multiple people can guess the same anime and I'll select randomly from whomever guessed correctly. 

If by any chance no one guesses correctly, I'll change things up to give everyone an another chance at winning. Maybe throw out a hint and let everyone guess again.

Couple of guidelines.

1. Only one guess per person.
2. Don't edit your guess once you've posted it.
3. This is strictly for anime series, so an anime that's strictly a feature film doesn't count. Anime series that also have movies do count.

5. Strictly anime, so WA like Castlevania, and Avatar: The Last Airbender are not valid entries. 

4. I'm thinking of keeping this open for a week for now but I could cut it short, so don't take too long with your entry.

5. As mentioned before, multiple people can guess the same anime. I'll pick the winner randomly from the people that guess correctly.

*Mention in your post if you want a PSN card from another region and I'll see what I can do. No promises but if your account is Canadian, Australian, Japanese, etc, I can I try and buy a PSN card for that region instead if that's what you want.

One Piece (canada)

9 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Seeing a few good guesses for shows I think highly of and a few I've been meaning to check out, but no one's still guessed which anime I think is the best.

So I'm giving everyone another chance. Once again, just one guess per person. 

If no one guesses correctly again, I'll pick a winner at random and ask the same question for my next giveaway.

Tagging everyone that's entered so far so that they can guess again. Sorry if you saw the notification for this and thought you had already won. 1f605.png

@grimydawg___ @James Tiger @Osmose42 @Martain2 @Gattusso02 @HuntingFever @breakingthegreen @THEULTRAMEMELORD @Taliesin_2943 @Jack_D_Spade- @denullz666 @Zenpai @PraiseTheFluppi @HelixNebula_x @leonhardyhardy @MrHealthy @sephiroth4424 @Gooboid @zizimonster @Zid960 @MushuMixLipa @Darghel @enaysoft @WiktorM101 @UnboundedCash99 @CelestialRequiem @PXNKCAT @PETMAN3000 @Vern3r0z @Stevieboy @kenseizenkai @Play3GianniGreed @NorthPaul93 @aldreezi @Bilal @MisterGibraltar @vanslayder @Xylobe @ccase137 @RoastedPeanut @Infected Elite @Thephoenixshow @Erkawest @Lonemankane @Ultraxian @jgm4789 @da-Noob123 @KennethMcCormick @DatZoolander @D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_ @farradono @Helyx @TalesofGaming @chickenbaltipie @MaRo-1000 @XxIsa-GxX @blue_blur_98 @Klart @XXIIlII @DrEvilGuapo @alexhardstyle @frontzie @Edunstar84 @Milkyrobb @DizzyDavidson @WerneyPark @whodeygamer @wackt1 @JAK-KRIEG @ChocoDoc1 @BlueFoxYOT @sepheroithisgod @GTA_Darren @Cxrlos23 @Sgznq @starcrunch061 @GunfighterHefty @Raidou Kuzunoha XIV @ahmedelebiary @AlchemistWer @TheDanielNorman @Mavmathics @JPtheNeurotic @Retrogamer125 @Deceptrox @LionRed10 @ShinigamiSensei- @antonioaaf @Jeanoltt @LadyGallethX3 @VenlafaxineHead @jossmilan7412 @pot1414 @JohnCenaSong- @ZeroGeass1 @Mr-Photo @jpwbjpwb @PostGameBlues @BilalElOtmani @veinte-justo @Ptirle @darkjjda @HansPatat050 @jantrick2 @GoldenComix @Moomba @Prometheous101 @MandA60VISE @DeepEyes7 @TrunksUSSJ @Cronopio-- @DerelictSoul @pere_noel-rodiYT

No problem! My new guess is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

14 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Seeing a few good guesses for shows I think highly of and a few I've been meaning to check out, but no one's still guessed which anime I think is the best.

So I'm giving everyone another chance. Once again, just one guess per person. 

If no one guesses correctly again, I'll pick a winner at random and ask the same question for my next giveaway.

Uh, in that case... This feels like a bit of a "safe" guess (hope no one has already answered with it), but... Mushishi?

15 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

Since my favourite anime has been said, I'll guess again with my second favourite: Assassination Classroom

Excellent pick! This was going to be my second guess, but to avoid doubling up I'll throw out Angel Beats!